Players' many complaints about the Game moderation team and their inability to find a solution

Hello everyone, I wish you a good day, I would like to ask you some questions about something.

Many players and forum users are aware that many officials have been hired and believe that those who break the rules will be punished as a result but the opposite is the case when we look at many forum topics, almost 7 out of 10 posts complain that the authorities are not working and are not active in the game.

So what is it that has led to this situation, and I wonder what kind of defense the top officials will make?   What are your comments on this? 

It has been reported that sometimes the same rule violation was punished with different severity.

This raises the question how and why this can happen, considering that there are or at least should be procedures to follow to ensure that every player is treated equally fair.

Such situations don't build trust towards the TruckersMP team and their decisions.

• True Story 1

On 9/15/2023 at 3:26 AM, Sinyordess. said:

Hello everyone, I wish you a good day, I would like to ask you some questions about something.

Many players and forum users are aware that many officials have been hired and believe that those who break the rules will be punished as a result but the opposite is the case when we look at many forum topics, almost 7 out of 10 posts complain that the authorities are not working and are not active in the game.

So what is it that has led to this situation, and I wonder what kind of defense the top officials will make?   What are your comments on this? 

Hmmmm, i think that the time is what it is, if they already struggle to devote time in game i don't see how it can increase with complaints, unless until now directives have been given about using more time to look at reports on the website instead of moderating in game "live"; in addition we don't know how it's the "process", we don't know if it is more time consuming and laborious than looking at reports on the website, but it might also explain why,

Eventually they could try to expand the team, surely that would help too, but the problem is also that the same people who are there today, may not be there next week, it's a cat biting its own tail, you're always going to be in this situation sooner or later, it's normal because it's a hobby/volunteerism and that's exactly why you can't even expect people to spend a lot of extra time

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I'm linking a staff video. Please don't give them hatred in the comments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mJas6zLFc

Back in the old days, in game reports would typically time out. Staff presence was absent most of the time. And web reports would take 2 weeks to get a verdict.

Now, watching their replay ability feature, i've learned that they give out very light punishments to start out with. They will then check your account history on the platform and adjust your punishment accordingly. And the same infractions have a different outcome.

For me, it's due to the fact none of the suggestions about improving CD Road haven't been implemented. Staff told me, they could be using resources to fix the problem areas. Yet, they only do it if it has a positive impact on the community.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.