Can I play on my account while the other one is banned?

XxQufDezxX

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Absolutely no,you can't have more than 1 account registered on TruckersMP

Creating,using alt account to avoid bans or perma bans is against the rules and you get banned on all your account you have without warning.

So,no you can't use another account to avoid ban on 1st one,you should delete all your alt accounts and using only one.

If you're evading a permanent ban you get permanent ban on all accounts you create.

Without giving you a chance to rejoin back TMP.

If you're evading a temporarily ban you get on all account you create 90 days of ban.

I hope my question is clear and you understood. 

Have a nice day and vacations!

Kind Regards,

Rossoo. | Aurora Driver

Edited by [DJ Trans*046] djmtrlltc
wrong information
  • Thanks 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello, let me guide you to this:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

In short when your first account is serving a ban whilst you can technically use the second account it will be more than likely flagged and be banned too (most likely perm banned or given a 90 day ban)

• Thanks 1

banner

You can have as many accounts as you want and you can use any of them.

As long as NONE of those accounts is banned. If you get banned in one account, you won't be able to join the server with any other accounts, because it will (supposedly) detect that you are trying to ban evade and an auto-kick will be triggered.

• Upvote 1

Ello there, @XxQufDezxX!

First of all, welcome here in TMP Help section. 

Here exist really easy answer to your question - > NOT - you can't play on another account while the first ban has banned 

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

Hope, my answer helped to you

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 
TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

20 hours ago, 'Rossoo. said:

Hello,

Absolutely no,you can't have more than 1 account registered on TruckersMP. 

Creating,using alt account to avoid bans or perma bans is against the rules and you get banned on all your account you have without warning.

So,no you can't use another account to avoid ban on 1st one,you should delete all your alt accounts and using only one.

If you're evading a permanent ban you get permanent ban on all accounts you create.

Without giving you a chance to rejoin back TMP.

If you're evading a temporarily ban you get on all account you create 90 days of ban.

I hope my question is clear and you understood. 

Have a nice day and vacations!

Kind Regards,

Rossoo. | Aurora Driver

And if I have an alt account while my other account is in ban, and I don't play on it, does it count like a ban evading?

Must I delete my alt account? I don't play it anymore, even if my "new" account is in ban. 

Hey there @XxQufDezxX,

It doesn't count as ban evading as the ban only affects gameplay and having multiple accounts is allowed. There is no need to delete any of your accounts, but keep in mind that entering the game while any of your accounts is banned, will count as ban evading. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Have a great rest of the day.

karnet,

TruckersMP

• Thanks 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Jordan.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved