Is there any expection to age for recruitment jobs?

Al3ksik

Question

Hello,

I'm a simple teenager which is 15 years old, I've been interested in joining on one of the TruckersMP position and I wouldn't mind what one I would join as I have experiances from other games and being on other discord servers with same type of roles i was put on, However I noticed that you have to be 16 years old and I have one year missing and I was wondering if TruckersMP makes expections

Kind Regards
Al3ksik

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Al3ksik said:

Hello,

I'm a simple teenager which is 15 years old, I've been interested in joining on one of the TruckersMP position and I wouldn't mind what one I would join as I have experiances from other games and being on other discord servers with same type of roles i was put on, However I noticed that you have to be 16 years old and I have one year missing and I was wondering if TruckersMP makes expections

Kind Regards
Al3ksik

Hello @Al3ksik! I don't think TMP makes expection on ages because the minimum age to apply to TMP is 16 years so if the apps open again in a year you might have a chance to apply. I hope my answer did help you.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

TruckersMP does not make exceptions when it comes to age restrictions which also has legal reasons. However, you can already apply before you turn 16 years old - you just can't be onboarded before. This means that if a recruitment you're interested in opens 1-2 months in advance of your birthday, you may apply and kindly ask the managers to keep you on the list. Processing applications takes multiple weeks or up to a month and there is a waiting list you can be put on, so that shouldn't be a problem. In fact, I've done this several times when recruiting people for different teams and I assume that's still possible. 

Also, I highly suggest you to use the time you have left wisely to prepare for your application and to gain some reputation in the community. Try to be active on the forum and on Discord; this will be a big advantage when applying and some activity across our platforms is expected in most subteams. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1