AFK Partial Disable Request

SteamVAC

Suggestion Name

AFK Partial Disable Request

Suggestion Description

I think it's a waste of the server for the AFK blocking system to work when there are less than 100 users on the server.
The reason why there are no Asian users on the Singapore server is because there are no Asian users accessing the Singapore server.
In order to improve user inflow to the server to some extent, I wrote it with the idea that it would be better to disable the AFK system for the time being on servers with less than 100 players.
Euro Simulation 1 servers have many Asian players playing with pings between 200 and 300.
The reason Asian players connect to European servers is because there are very few Asian players on Singapore servers.
I feel like we need to correct this imbalance, so it would be nice if a system was introduced to disable the AFK function when the server has less than 100 users.
The server has less than 10 users, but please consider the inconvenience of players who have to reconnect to the server after being kicked out by the AFK function while going to the kitchen to drink water or prepare snacks.

To put this in humor, it's like I stopped by a convenience store to get a drink, and my truck was stolen by someone.

Any example images

Spoiler

spacer.png

Why it should be added

It is recommended to disable the AFK forcible exit function when the number of server visitors is less than 100.
My ping is stable on the Singapore server, but since there are no other users, I have to stay on the Singapore server to maintain my user count.
I think you need a system that disables the AFK function when the number of users on the server is less than 100, and enables AFK function when the number of users on the server is greater than 100.

Steam YouTube Twitter Twitch Reddit Tistory Blogger

• Upvote 2

To my knowledge, regular players have a 30 minutes AFK timer (patrons: unlimited) when the server is at under 90% capacity, and 10 minutes (patrons: 30 minutes) when the server is at over 90% capacity.

https://twitter.com/TruckersMP/status/1633551714392608768

How much time do you need to drink water or prepapre snacks? 🤔

• True Story 1

Why do some servers have less than 10 server visitors?
European players cannot drive normally due to ping even if they connect to a Singapore server with less than 100 players to prevent logout by AFK.
Even so, if players connect to the Singapore server to prevent logout by AKF, we can evenly distribute the number of players connecting to the server.
I am in favor of this proposal.
Doesn't the backer get AFK when the number of server connections is less than 90%?

So how many sponsors does ETS2 have?
Will Asian players have enough merit to pay a donation and connect to a European server with a high ping of 200-400?