Oklahoma Event Jobs only "partially" syncing.

R J - 2112

Question

I just ran thirteen jobs in Oklahoma and only given credit for six. All jobs were run on the live TMP server. All jobs were World of Trucks contract jobs and all jobs were in Oklahoma according to the event rules. They are recorded on the WOT event page under my profile. One of my jobs was under 100 miles travel so that one does not count . Why would only six get recorded into my American Truckers GUI ? I ran 13 jobs in a row. Strange huh? I don't know who to ask about this so I asked you all first. 

Screen shot from WOT Job page. 

notupdating.thumb.JPG.ce839c5a1e05f8a833bd19db731f3e4c.JPG

5 answers to this question

It's not about doing 10 jobs, it's about doing jobs starting or finishing in EVERY city in Oklahoma. Best way if you want to finish quickly, start in one city, pick a job to the nearest one (but with more than 100 miles distance), then teleport to a different city and repeat the process, making sure to choose always different ones as start/finish. Five jobs and the event would be completed.

Not sure about the distances, but it could be something like:

Guymon - Woodward
Enid - Tulsa

Clinton - Oklahoma city

Lawton - Ardmore

McAlester - Idabel

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

First of, TruckersMP has nothing to do with World of Trucks events, and second, everything is working as intended.

Reason why only 6 deliveries out of 13 or 14 counted towards personal goal of 10 deliveries to or from Oklahoma is, because according to event rules, each must be made to or from a different city:

"When a player completes a delivery to or from 10 different Oklahoma cities, they will achieve their personal goal."

This is how  these events have always been and you need to keep track of which city you have already been to, for example, you needed deliveries to 20 unique cities for "Cruising Iberia" event, but there is about 50 of them. Since there is exactly 10 cities in Oklahoma, you need to make delivery to or from each one of them, according to your log book, you've made deliveries to or from following cities: 

• Oklahoma City
  • Guymon
  • Tulsa
  • McAlester
  • Ardmore
  • Woodward

To complete the personal goal, you need remaining 4 cities:

• Clinton (you made a delivery from this city, but it didn't count, since the distance was under 100 miles)
  • Enid
  • Idabel
  • Lawton

Each of them (except Clinton) contributed towards community goal of 111 000 000 miles, and you can keep contributing after you have completed personal goal if you so choose, as long as the delivery is WoT contract with destination or origin within Oklahoma, untill the event concludes or the milestone is reached. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1