Website v2.21 release

Kid Fabi

As usual, first, thanks to the DEV team for their regular work to update the game/systems 👍

That said...

Updated the information on the red "banned user" banner and in the accepted report note.

[API] Updated the ban expiration time and banned until to always return null.

No details/announcements as to why these changes have been implemented.

Useless and shameful!

My explanations here: 

15 minutes ago, Kid Fabi said:

Bans API endpoint will be updated again shortly. The expiration time will be present if user has their ban history set to public.

Thanks for this information but that doesn't satisfy me. Don't know why the currently active ban (red banner) should have its end date hidden (even if the player has his ban history hidden).

People should be able to see how severely the player got punished (especially the person(s) who submitted a report against the player).

• True Story 1

• Web Developer
1 hour ago, Foobrother said:

Thanks for this information but that doesn't satisfy me. Don't know why the currently active ban (red banner) should have its end date hidden (even if the player has his ban history hidden).

People should be able to see how severely the player got punished (especially the person(s) who submitted a report against the player).

Please, contact Project Management for the clarification behind this decision, as I don't want to give you a vague answer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kid Fabi said:

Please, contact Project Management for the clarification behind this decision, as I don't want to give you a vague answer.

No worries!

I prefer people who are honest and just clearly say they don't know the reason behind the change. Rather than people trying to defend something without even knowing where the change is coming from exactly (or because they don't really understand the reason for the change themselves)!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you !

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• Web Developer

v2.21.9.0 (14th October 2023)

• [VTC] Allow members with appropriate permissions to see event server requests.
  • [VTC] Automated DLC Screening. A VTC can now select DLCs they require in order to join the company.
  • Altered the red text on report creation page.
  • From now on users who weren't online for 7+ days (See rule 1.4) will not be able to create a web report. 
  • Improvements to internal systems.
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 6

• Web Developer

v2.21.11.0 (21st October 2023)

• Added a session manager. Users can now see on what devices they are logged in. You may be required to log out and log in again.
  • Internal bug fixes related to secondary groups.
  • Lazyload player and VTC images on event pages and player avatars on VTC member pages.
  • [VTC] Hid "Apply Now" for users who are already in a VTC.
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 1