How about we use real mods instead of local mod for the game?

Guest ScreamClnr

Guest ScreamClnr

hello, there is something I have been wondering for a long time, while scs activates mods in its own multiplayer, why don't we only do it for trucks in truckersmp. It would be nice if we could only mod on trucks 🙂

Hey there, @ScreamClnr

I think you can do many things with using save editting, so why you would like to use another mods, you probaly could not imagine, you don't realise how many fps it would take to other players around. For me it's impossible for now 🙂 I'm also adding some video, with save editting that might be really helpful and then you come with that additional mods are not necessary. 

If you will do some of save edit, please don't forget to read the rules before using that, as you can be banned for some inappropriate parts having on your truck then. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Master Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I think this would be unfeasible on a server that receives more than 2,000 players per day, and I believe that for SCS it is easier, as it does not receive this huge amount of players per day, and also players may have problems accessing the servers if this happens. What the TruckersMP team can do, is to allocate a server for players to use local mods, but this is not in the team's plans, it would certainly take extra work.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support

Report a User | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Support System | Knowledge Base | Event Request | Rules | Event Rules | Meet the Team | Join the Team