"Connection to the server has been broken. You will Automatically be Reconnected"

Hello, I don't know if this has already been suggested but seeing this in a topic I thought it was interesting. When the message "Connection to the server has been broken. You will Automatically be Reconnected" appears after a connection problem, we are never reconnected but in the message it is written that we will be reconnected. I'd like to know if it would be possible to fix this bug because when it happens it's a bit annoying to restart the game.

I hope what I've written is understandable. 😅

Thank you for your understanding.

• Haha 1

ClemTruck

TruckersMP Veteran VI

English French |  Italian

Hello!

In my opinion the odds of it being able to reconnect are slim and you can go back to the launch pad and re-enter.

Kind regards,
Dawn - DaPeng

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

Hello @ClemTruck.,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

In my opinion you can enter and exit the server even without there being an automatic connection to the server. You can do it directly from the menu of the game. 

If you leave the server for inactivity, for example, you can still return in the server from the game menu. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 3 months later...