New C-D Road?

brettflash

I was driving on c-d road and realised how boring and repetitive it is. So I went on a drive from Swansea (or Cardiff) to Liverpool via the small welsh road and it is so quiet but so nice to drive on. I think that everyone should go on this road instead as it is similar to c-d. could you  please share and convince everyone to drive on this road thanks.image.png.9bb52b0ea335f6d10ae2e75764e47db3.png

Merhaba,@brettflash _

Önerinizi değerlendirip bu rotayı deneyeceğim ama oyuncuları c-d rotasından ayırmanın çok zor olduğunu düşünüyorum, c-d ikonik bir rota.

Saygılarımla,

Rosmery

Hello @brettflash!

The C-D section is the most iconic section in S1, and the C-D section belongs to the game base and is not a DLC map, which allows more people to drive on this section, but you said Swansea Road He needs people to buy his DLC so it can't be said that no one goes, but there will be very few

Kind regards,

Dawn - DaPeng

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

8 hours ago, Dawn - Da Peng said:

but you said Swansea Road He needs people to buy his DLC so it can't be said that no one goes, but there will be very few

You are right saying that if you don't have any DLC you will not have access to many roads. But Swansea is actually part of the default out of the box map (without any DLC):
spacer.png

Hello @brettflash,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic. 

Honestly I almost never drive in England and if it becomes that road as it is the C-D road, I don't care, thanks. 

There is already a C-D road on the game and having a "C-D road part 2" I do not like 😅

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

The CD road is an iconic part, and with anything it becomes boring. There are other roads in truckersMP that you could drive like the Alpine or if you have promods, kirkness. These roads are just busy because of how it works, unless the road vanished, I doubt people will move over.

Tune in 12pm-2pm (UK TIME) every Sunday for the Lunch Time show!

image.png.1008adaeff763c70a3d51da6a7a32f91.png

status.png

Tune in | Steam | WoT account | loolee.#0

Believe most players don't drive through England because of its English hand or other reasons, the CD road has become very popular and will be for a while, hardly players will migrate to another road.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support