New Player Questions!

Hi folks,

i am playing this Game since 6 Weeks and of course i have read the Rules and the Guides and FAQ! But i still have a few Questions left. Sorry in advance if the Questions are stupid!

Question 1: Is this a Rule Violation and can i be banned when i doing the Same?

https://prnt.sc/JaXB8Y1p6I36

I can not find these Parts in my Trailer Outfitting, only for my Truck!

Question 2: As far as i am enjoying it to drive along the Road of Death, why is TruckersMP doing a Survey for an Event that you can not really enjoying, because you got destroyed by Other Players every Trime, when you trying to drive to the Event Location! I do not get the Point here. And yes, i know i can reporting the other Player, i also readed the Guides here too!

Question 3: Why are People so Toxic in Chat ( Many very heavy Insulting and Rude behavior)?

Question 4: Is there a Player Scoreboard/ Ranking, where you can see the potential Kill / Death Ratio of an Player and how many Damage his Cargo and Truck gets?

Question 5: Is it possible to buy In the Game some kind of Weapon for my Truck? I see other Player driving through a traffic Jam and how they let the waiting Player flying around. There are also small Cars, who are able to flip  my 60 Tons Truck like a One Sided Brown and Crispy Pancake!

Question 6: How can i increase my available Report Count? At the beginning i was able to do 10, now i can do 12. I do not understand the System here?

Question 7: Which Speed Limit do i need to obey. Do i need to drive 110 kph if possible or do i need to obey the Traffic Rules  Limits for Trucks?

Hello @Rotzki Nasedicht;

You mentioned that you had a questions. You can be sure that I will do my best to answer your questions.
First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

1. If you don't crash or do anything against the rules you won't get banned.
  2. TruckersMP has a large staff team so in the event server the staffs is online for your enjoyment.
  3. There are many people in the chat who are toxic you can report them by clicking HERE.
  4. Unfortunately there isn't have this system but if you want to add this feature to the game you can start a suggestion topic by clicking HERE.
  5. Unfortunately no you can't buy a weapon for your truck. You can press F1 key when you are not moving. This will pause the game and if someone hits you your vehicle will not take any damage or fly around.
  6. Submitting reports from busy areas such as Calais-Duisburg Road or Kirkenes Quarry will not increase your report score. Even if such reports are accepted, they will not increase your report score. When you report someone in areas other than these if your report is accepted you will get a extra report score. You can find more info by clicking HERE.
  7. You don't need to obey the speed limits if you don't drive against the rules.

Extra links;

I hope I was able to answer your questions with my answers. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

1 hour ago, Rotzki Nasedicht said:

Hi folks,

i am playing this Game since 6 Weeks and of course i have read the Rules and the Guides and FAQ! But i still have a few Questions left. Sorry in advance if the Questions are stupid!

Question 1: Is this a Rule Violation and can i be banned when i doing the Same?

https://prnt.sc/JaXB8Y1p6I36

I can not find these Parts in my Trailer Outfitting, only for my Truck!

Question 2: As far as i am enjoying it to drive along the Road of Death, why is TruckersMP doing a Survey for an Event that you can not really enjoying, because you got destroyed by Other Players every Trime, when you trying to drive to the Event Location! I do not get the Point here. And yes, i know i can reporting the other Player, i also readed the Guides here too!

Question 3: Why are People so Toxic in Chat ( Many very heavy Insulting and Rude behavior)?

Question 4: Is there a Player Scoreboard/ Ranking, where you can see the potential Kill / Death Ratio of an Player and how many Damage his Cargo and Truck gets?

Question 5: Is it possible to buy In the Game some kind of Weapon for my Truck? I see other Player driving through a traffic Jam and how they let the waiting Player flying around. There are also small Cars, who are able to flip  my 60 Tons Truck like a One Sided Brown and Crispy Pancake!

Question 6: How can i increase my available Report Count? At the beginning i was able to do 10, now i can do 12. I do not understand the System here?

Question 7: Which Speed Limit do i need to obey. Do i need to drive 110 kph if possible or do i need to obey the Traffic Rules  Limits for Trucks?

Bro!!! you're Really Funny🤣🤣🤣

your totally getting one reputation from me 🤣🤣

Hello. Welcome to the forums. May you have many great memories ahead. 

As for your questions

1. You are allowed to mod the vehicles. So long as it's not affecting the default hitbox or just being an eyesore. If you ever want an answer from staff, make a support ticket and they will inform you about it before you commit to it.
  2. I'm not familiar with the featured event zone. But, the community does want different things to happen then to just drive or be in traffic.
  3. That's how it is with any multiplayer game. Some people are just toxic. You can report them for comms abuse, or switch the CB to a different channel, or disable it. Don't be toxic back and report them if they are abusive or breaking a driving rule.
  4. LMAO. This isn't an FPS.
  5. If you want that, play GTA 5. All you can do is record and report whenever someone does a rulebreak that affects your driving.
  6. Don't use up your report limit. It resets in 30 days. Don't just play in the populated area known as Calais-Duisburg (aka CD or CD Road). Do note that if you keep submitting reports that get declined, your max limit goes down by 1.
  7. The speed limiter for Sim 1 is 110 KMH max. When you are in the range of towns and companies, you'll see a banner at the center bottom informing you what the max speed is. All 3 of these help you go the speed limit. If you want to take simulation to the next level, just follow the posted speed limit.

If you have any additional questions, ask the community. You have loads of players with difference experiences from just starting out to playing since day 1.

• True Story 1

Thanks to all for you answers! I just thought the Ramming of other Player is a part of the normal Gameplay.

On 6/16/2023 at 2:21 AM, Somehow Lucky said:

...Don't just play in the populated area known as Calais-Duisburg (aka CD or CD Road)....

It doesn´t matter where i drive. Sure, the chance of being Destroyed by other Players is higher on this Road but, let me tell you a story, that happen to me a few days ago! I picked up a new Cargo from Hamburg to Munich. There were around 2000 People on the Server. Despite the City Population of a Handful of Players, i´ve met 11 Players on my Route to Munich, which is really exciting, because it felt like a Monday Morning Rush Hour Traffic! The First Player that i met, at the motorway junction near Hamburg, did a full U-Turn on the Highway and nearly rammed me off the Road! He missed the right Exit and thought it might be a good idea to go wrong way! A few Minutes Later, there came 3 Others from behind, 1 overtook me normal, the other 2 simultaniusly and pretty close on my left and right Side! As Bonus they tried to cut me of too! Holy, this was a close engagement and i nearly needed new Pants. The next 2 that i met, were on the opposite Lane and they proudly presented their Airhorns to me, not to mention that they starting to using it in combination with their flashlights. This was pure excitement, i assume they drove since Rom alone and i was the First One that they met either, or they just enjoying it to use their Airhorns. Anyways, this event was not a Threat to me!

As next i saw a Crash on the opposite Lane, the 3 Player who overtook me earlier crashed another Player and there was some very nasty swearing in Chat!

The next Event occurs on my Lane, one Player flipped his Truck and blocked the Road for +6 Minutes. In these 6 Minutes another Player joined the Party and we both tried in Chat to convince the blocking Player to clear the Road! Till a 3rd Player drove joined in a drove into him with full speed, which caused one of these weird Physics Events that let the ramming Player flying away and flipped over the other Player, who waited with me! I was the lucky One here, nothing happen to me and more lucky, there was a small Gap and i was able to pass by the blocking Player!

And as last, a few Km before Munich, a oncoming Truck on my Lane, rammed me off the Road on Purpose!

Maybe you can now imagine, why i have the feeling that this Game is more an FPS Shooter with Trucks. I can reporting them all, because they have broke the Rules, if i am able to! But this will not solve a thing.  I will playing it a bit longer, but for now, the First Impressions are really Dangerous and Anxious for a new Player. "Simulation" is printed on the Outside of the Box, but after you opened it, Pandoras Chest might be less harmful!

7 hours ago, Rotzki Nasedicht said:

Thanks to all for you answers! I just thought the Ramming of other Player is a part of the normal Gameplay.

It doesn´t matter where i drive. Sure, the chance of being Destroyed by other Players is higher on this Road but, let me tell you a story, that happen to me a few days ago! I picked up a new Cargo from Hamburg to Munich. There were around 2000 People on the Server. Despite the City Population of a Handful of Players, i´ve met 11 Players on my Route to Munich, which is really exciting, because it felt like a Monday Morning Rush Hour Traffic! The First Player that i met, at the motorway junction near Hamburg, did a full U-Turn on the Highway and nearly rammed me off the Road! He missed the right Exit and thought it might be a good idea to go wrong way! A few Minutes Later, there came 3 Others from behind, 1 overtook me normal, the other 2 simultaniusly and pretty close on my left and right Side! As Bonus they tried to cut me of too! Holy, this was a close engagement and i nearly needed new Pants. The next 2 that i met, were on the opposite Lane and they proudly presented their Airhorns to me, not to mention that they starting to using it in combination with their flashlights. This was pure excitement, i assume they drove since Rom alone and i was the First One that they met either, or they just enjoying it to use their Airhorns. Anyways, this event was not a Threat to me!

As next i saw a Crash on the opposite Lane, the 3 Player who overtook me earlier crashed another Player and there was some very nasty swearing in Chat!

The next Event occurs on my Lane, one Player flipped his Truck and blocked the Road for +6 Minutes. In these 6 Minutes another Player joined the Party and we both tried in Chat to convince the blocking Player to clear the Road! Till a 3rd Player drove joined in a drove into him with full speed, which caused one of these weird Physics Events that let the ramming Player flying away and flipped over the other Player, who waited with me! I was the lucky One here, nothing happen to me and more lucky, there was a small Gap and i was able to pass by the blocking Player!

And as last, a few Km before Munich, a oncoming Truck on my Lane, rammed me off the Road on Purpose!

Maybe you can now imagine, why i have the feeling that this Game is more an FPS Shooter with Trucks. I can reporting them all, because they have broke the Rules, if i am able to! But this will not solve a thing.  I will playing it a bit longer, but for now, the First Impressions are really Dangerous and Anxious for a new Player. "Simulation" is printed on the Outside of the Box, but after you opened it, Pandoras Chest might be less harmful!

Awesome story. Some players are just toxic drivers and want you to wreck. Others, play normally.

• If the player did a U-turn against traffic because they missed an exit, you can report for incorrect way.
  • I'm guessing the overtaking happened because you were going 90 and not 110? If it affects your driving, you can try to get them for reckless driving.
  • As for the blocking player refusing to move, they do that. In most cases, there's a language mismatch (You speak "this" but they don't understand it). You've got a blocking report and can wait it out or F7 and go around.
  • For that player who went full speed into them, you've got reckless driving + collisions report

Reporting does do something.

1. The first thing it does, affects any staff applications they try to make.
  2. Of my last 5 reports, 2 players are banned. Why? Because of their history and actions. Both of them had gotten 2 week bans. After it expired, they did stupid stuff to different players and have 2 to 3 months.

These things happen. I have linked Youtube Playlists of all the moments i've captured over my career. Don't let it get you down, report the offenders, and carry on. Log in an NCZ so that you're in a safe spot for the start of your next journey.

• 3 weeks later...

Regardless where you going, there is the need to load a Save Game, cause a Random Player wrecked you! Its getting more worse, specially with the new Van today! Wouldn´t it be easier for TruckersMP to skip the Rules and ban the Players who are thinking this Game is a Multiplayer Truck Driving Simulation? Or rename the Game to "Savegame Loading Simulator"!

On 16/06/2023 at 01:21, Somehow Lucky said:

Olá. Bem vindo aos fóruns. Que você tenha muitas boas lembranças pela frente. 

Quanto às suas perguntas

1. Você tem permissão para modificar os veículos. Contanto que não esteja afetando o hitbox padrão ou apenas sendo uma monstruosidade. Se você quiser uma resposta da equipe, crie um tíquete de suporte e eles o informarão antes de você se comprometer.
  2. Não estou familiarizado com a zona de eventos em destaque. Mas, a comunidade quer que coisas diferentes aconteçam do que apenas dirigir ou estar no trânsito.
  3. É assim com qualquer jogo multiplayer. Algumas pessoas são apenas tóxicas. Você pode denunciá-los por abuso de comunicação, mudar o CB para um canal diferente ou desativá-lo. Não seja tóxico e denuncie-os se eles forem abusivos ou quebrarem uma regra de direção.
  4. RINDO MUITO. Isso não é um FPS.
  5. Se você quiser, jogue GTA 5. Tudo o que você pode fazer é registrar e relatar sempre que alguém infringir uma regra que afete sua direção.
  6. Não use seu limite de relatório. Ele reinicia em 30 dias. Não jogue apenas na área populosa conhecida como Calais-Duisburg (também conhecida como CD ou CD Road). Observe que, se você continuar enviando relatórios recusados, seu limite máximo será reduzido em 1.
  7. O limitador de velocidade para o Sim 1 é de 110 KMH no máximo. Quando você estiver no intervalo de cidades e empresas, verá um banner na parte inferior central informando qual é a velocidade máxima. Todos os 3 ajudam você a ultrapassar o limite de velocidade. Se você quiser levar a simulação para o próximo nível, basta seguir o limite de velocidade publicado.

Se você tiver alguma dúvida adicional, pergunte à comunidade. Você tem muitos jogadores com experiências diferentes, desde o início até o jogo desde o primeiro dia.

Regarding my number of slots being reduced if I report on the Calais disburg road, does this road not belong in the game? Is it different because it has more traffic than the others? Yet another TMP rule that is simply silly, clueless and to protect players who spoil the game for others, rather than for the moderation team to do even less. 😄

• True Story 1

3 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Regarding my number of slots being reduced if I report on the Calais disburg road, does this road not belong in the game? Is it different because it has more traffic than the others? Yet another TMP rule that is simply silly, clueless and to protect players who spoil the game for others, rather than for the moderation team to do even less. 😄

It doesn't only belong to the game, it IS the game!

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.