Tesla Semi

DEUKA AZUBI

Hello @Limette mit Etikette;

I don't think that SCS or TruckersMP will be add Tesla Semi truck into American Truck Simulator 2 game. Because SCS needs to build charging stations on the road. What do you think about that?

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I totally agree with you. In the future electric trucks might be in the game.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

It might be in the game as the time goes, every stuff is going to be improved and modernised, so why not? 👀I think you will be seeing these cars on the road in the near future in real life aswell. 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for sharing such an interesting and novel topic.

While that's a possibility in the distant future, I don't think it's feasible in our immediate future, because while it's great to add a green, earth-friendly element to the game,

there are still internal combustion engine models in American Truck Simulator 2 that haven't been released yet, and we'd have to introduce an electric charging system.

Kind Regards,

Werzey*

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.