Don't let chat messages send for those who push spacebar

Hello, I see that you are disturbed by chat pollution, you may be right about this, but in order not to be kicked out of the game, players need to take such actions or they can use commands that start with the / command in the game, it will be better for you to show a little understanding. Have a nice game😊

I'm pretty sure just having chat open will prevent afk kick. 

I don't really see a point in making changes to the chat to avoid someone typing nothing. There are far worse things someone could put in chat, not to mention its not harming anyone. In general the chat system needs an overhaul. If other more pressing issues are fixed, I don't see why this wouldn't be a good thing to prevent.

11 hours ago, Granite said:

And what if they type something like "aaa", you know people are doing this to avoid afk kick, without the need to move their truck.

At least it's sending something then "Name (id): _".

7 hours ago, Sinyordess. said:

Hello, I see that you are disturbed by chat pollution, you may be right about this, but in order not to be kicked out of the game, players need to take such actions or they can use commands that start with the / command in the game, it will be better for you to show a little understanding. Have a nice game😊

If they don't want to be kicked, they can move their vehicle a bit. Sending "Name (id): _" shouldn't reset the AFK timer.

3 hours ago, PzKpfw Bing Chilling said:

I'm pretty sure just having chat open will prevent afk kick. 

By all means, test this your next 2 sessions. Have the first one time when you stop button presses. Then, time the next one with chat open and see if it holds up.

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

As other members have said, players who do this are doing it to avoid being kicked off the server. And indeed, writing nothing or just writing several "a"'s or anything else that doesn't mean anything in the text cannot be banned.

• 3 months later...