What is for you the best function that SCS has built into ETS2?

SpeedTrain66

Yes, I also think ACC is a very good feature, it can effectively protect our trucks from harm.

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

Hai @SpeedTrain66

Thank you for creating this question,to which there are many answers from different perspectives. As we now 100 people 100 tastes 😄 

I think, there are many things what suprised us. For me its probably new Automatic Brake System! This simulator has become as the greatest hit of trucks games, and by the my opinion there wont be any new one better like this one.   ❤️ What I appreciate the most is that SCS software is still creating news for us, that is how to keep game more and more active! 

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

17 hours ago, SpeedTrain66 said:

Hey,

I'm interested to know what you think is the best feature in ETS that SCS has ever released.

For me personally, the ACC function is currently the best function that SCS has built into ETS.

I am curious about your answers.

There is so much that is cool, there is so much that I like, discs down, camera observation points and even more.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.