RJL Scania T/T4 mod support

Description:

RJL's T-cab Scania mod is a fairly well known mod available in the Steam workshop. I strongly belive that it's safe to assume that there's a general public interest in the mod, as it presents a vehicle which different looks to what we're all used to seeing while roaming around.

Why should it be added:

Although it presents a different and rather striking look, it still conforms to reality, as it is legal to drive a T-cab in Europe despite them no longer being in production. I think it'd be a nice addition given that it adds another powerful piece of machinery to haul our cargo across Europe. Once again i must mention the looks, as it breaks the norm on what we're all used to seeing, adding even more to the immersion. Performance wise, it has a great handling model, allowing for the realism we all love to be kept and multiple customization items to make our trucks even more unique! Adding it, is not just about increasing the amount of trucks available, but adding more personal touch to the simulation.

Screenie of this Beast:

20230123044453_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I am going to reject your suggestion since we do not generally cater for “Please add this mod” suggestions on the forum.

Note that it is a long-term goal of ours to have a friendlier relationship with mods but I am unable to provide any sort of update or timeframe at the moment.