Steering wheel stutter/lag/flicker

_Pocieszekk

Question

Hello, I recently bought my new steering wheel Genesis Seaborg 400, I know it's not the best one around there for ETS2, but it should do the job. My problem is, it happens to not be so smooth in-game when I rotate it in real life, to some moment it works as it should, but then suddenly the wheel flickers, or stutters (I don't know how to name it). My wheel is plugged in correctly, and I used the settings (in-game) that some youtuber recommended to this wheel. Any help appreciated.

Example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DyiJoJmfE

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Flaming. said:

Have you downloaded the drivers for your wheel? They can be found here -https://genesis-zone.com/product/seaborg-400?ir=1

Hello and thanks for the reply. On the website, all the drivers say they are for Windows 11, where I have Windows 10. Does it change anything if I download Windows 11 Drivers for Windows 10 System? Anyway, I downloaded the windows 11 drivers, and the results are the same.

Hello @_Pocieszekk;

I suggest you look at this thread. It would be wrong to say something because I don't know much about steering wheels.

I hope this thread was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Have a nice day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know:

quln.                                                                                                                                      Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there @_Pocieszekk,

I personally have no experiences with wheels but made some research on this and it seems like many people that bought this steering wheel have problems using it properly in ETS 2.

Here are some examples I found:

And I also saw that you created a topic in the SCS forum about this as well (= https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=316864).

Therefore and for the fact that I personally never heard of this wheel before (the most common brands that are used on ETS2/TMP seem to be Thrustmaster and Logitech), there might be general problems with the compatibility of this wheel for ETS 2.

I personally recommend to contact the support for this wheel and ask them for a solution.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Cute Fast

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade