I want my mic to work, need help.

Madara.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey I Shadel

As far as I understand, you bought a new microphone and you want to use it in the game. If you have a new microphone without any problems and the microphone appears to be active on your computer, you just need to do the following;

1.   Enter the game and connect to the server.
  2.   If desired, enter an audio channel by typing /channel (1,2,3...) into the chat.
  3.   And now if your microphone is solid all you have to do is speak by pressing the "X" Key.

And now enter the game and try it. If your microphone worked smoothly, don't forget to give feedback. I'll help.

Kind Regards

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

• Like 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

You'll have to hold X during gameplay to speak to nearby players. You'll see the ? icon in lower right corner as you hold down the key.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello, you can read this topic

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

2 saat önce Shadel şunları söyledi:

Hey ben Shadel

Anladığım kadarıyla yeni bir mikrofon alanınız ve kullanmak isteyeceksiniz. Bir sorun yaşamadan yeni bir mikrofonunuz varsa ve satın alınabileceksa satın almak için yeterli olacaktır;

1.   Oyuna girin ve sunucuya bağlanın.
  2.   mutlu sohbete /channel (1,2,3...) bir ses kanalı girin.
  3.   Ve şimdi mikrofonunuz sağlamsa tek yapmanız gereken "X" Tuşuna hoşunuza gidiyor.

Ve şimdi oyuna girin ve deneyin. Mikrofonunuz çalıştıysa geri bildirimde bulunmayı unutmayın. Ben yardimci.

saygılarımla

gölgelik

Kamyoncular MP Kıdemli Sürücü I

I tried this comment and it worked, thanks. ?