Why is everyone in such a hurry?

DrBoom45

lately have seen this on the servers because it will!!!! let's analyze the situation. 

This started to happen more when they removed the permanent bans 90% of the players who returned to play went to make crap and ruin the game of others. It was a gamble that TMP made to bring more players to their platform, but I'm seeing a lot of former TMP loyalists getting fed up with this and heading to SCS.Probably TMP shot itself in the foot in this regard. 

If there are players who don't follow the TMP rules and make a report, if the team doesn't have time to read so many reports and open the shortlist and for more moderators.  It's all team management. 

Conclusion:

TIME for a long time was the only platform to be able to play online, but now that's over we have choice, TMP has done everything to bring players. But due to certain things that all players see are leaving TMP 

Hugs and good km to all. 

15 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Would be amazing if they could force this setting to something realistic on the Simulation server or simply remove it completely from the game! When I see people taking a tight/sharp curve at 90-100km/h I'm really wondering why you would allow that on a Truck Simulator?!!

All I will say is this:

Server-sided, non-tweakable user profiles and server-sided gameplay settings. 

• 2 weeks later...

My guess and thought is to try things that people can't do in real life on other people in the game. For example, for example; You can think of it as experimental-style processes.No matter how many rules TruckersMP imposes, reckless drivers and driving will never correct themselves. If he does not want to make a sudden movement next to him, he likes it and makes a room. This may be the reason why most people rush, but always in order to have fun. Calm and careful driving will win. 

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived