Achievement doesn't show up for OPERATION HQ

Jack Spedicey

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

The achievement does not show up in game nor is it a Steam achievement.  
You will have to log onto your TruckersMP account on the website: https://truckersmp.com/

Then on the top RIGHT corner, you should see the achievement

I hope this fixes your issue and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Mirage

• Upvote 1

Hello there!

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!

I await your response.

Kind Regards,

@Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Have you been disconnected from the server during the delivery? That may be the cause. 

Try to complete the delivery from start to finish without disconnecting, without switching servers or getting kicked.

Some people say you can't be late with delivery to get the achievement, but I've got mine for single late delivery.

• True Story 1

My problem has not been resolved,

I have not disconnected during any of 4 deliveries,i realize that one of them was maybe incompatible (plastic leftovers or something) but the other ones were Upper Crane,Lower Crane,and TruckersMP supplies;i took the delivery from start to finish with no disconnections whatsoever,there's nothing on the top right,and the operation HQ achievement under the section "Achievements" on my profile is Locked.

I have been late only one time but the other times i have been on time.

for more infomations i delivered on the Simulation server to the HQ from different locations.

i might try it one more time but im too frustrated at the moment.

i would appreciate any more suggestions to my issue

Hello there, 

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics. 
If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open. 

Kind Regards, 

Nightmaree.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics