Sponsorship of TMP

Bangshuai6

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @Bangshuai6,

Payments process in Pacific Time (PT) not in UTC time. Also, membership start and end date are also set according to Pacific time not to UTC.

In this case, you made payment on 31st of January for January not for February. 

This rule applies to all Patreon subscriptions, not just for TruckersMP.

If you need detailed information feel free to send feedback ticket to Community Management or contact Patreon Support service.

Best Regards,

Next7

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bangshuai6 said:

spacer.png

I joined as a sponsor at 5:24 UTC on 1 February, why did my sponsorship close at 0:41 UTC on 2 February, what do I do now?

Hey @Bangshuai6

Perhaps there was a problem with the next payment, or by accident, instead of hiding your membership on your profile, you disconnected it.
Patroen Support: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us

It is worth noting that you have been a patron since February 1 05:24 UTC which is from January 31 21:24 Pacific Time. This is a very unfavorable join time for you as a player due to:

Payments process in Pacific Time (PT). If you’d like to subscribe on the first of the month, check what time it is in PT, before joining - you’ll be billed on the first of the following month, regardless of your join date.
source: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/208404313-I-paid-upfront-for-my-membership

It is worth checking time zones in the future and joining when the 1st day of a given month starts, but in Pacific Time: https://time.is/pl/PT

ADD:

55 minutes ago, Bangshuai6 said:

hi @SkazochnickI have tried many methods myself and I unpatreon to try to reconnect but like the picture shows.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also had this problem, it was enough to wait a few, dozen hours and I was able to connect my Patreon account with TruckersMP.

Kind regards,

MarkON

• Thanks 1

Hello there! ?

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d