Let's talk about ETS 2 DLC

AturaGamesFrance

Hi guys !

I have a question for you. I have all the DLC (i just don't have the Iberia one) and i want to ask what do you think about all these DLC ? Do you think that there is enought cities ?

In France for exemple, do you think that more cities are needed ? Like 5-6 more ?

The price for the number of cities is it good ?

AzuriaFrance

CEO of AturaTransport & Logistic

image.png.f884f97a5d34e5f65ff5f2ff42e3791b.png

Hi,

I think that SCS is going to make more Cities/Roads, since they are reskining the France now, update by update.

At the 1.43, the they have reskinned the City Lyon. Take a look here -> 1.43 Open Beta Update

If you want to have, similar count of Cities as in Real Life, you also can use ProMods as well as TruckersMP does support the latest Version of it (1.42). -> How to install ProMods Europe

But I highly recommend you to get yourself the Iberia DLC as that Map is just perfect. A lot of Cities, new Roads, Bridges and much more.

Here you can see the Iberia DLC before you buy it: 

ets2_20211113_051111_00.png

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

4 hours ago, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hi,

I think that SCS is going to make more Cities/Roads, since they are reskining the France now, update by update.

At the 1.43, the they have reskinned the City Lyon. Take a look here -> 1.43 Open Beta Update

If you want to have, similar count of Cities as in Real Life, you also can use ProMods as well as TruckersMP does support the latest Version of it (1.42). -> How to install ProMods Europe

But I highly recommend you to get yourself the Iberia DLC as that Map is just perfect. A lot of Cities, new Roads, Bridges and much more.

Here you can see the Iberia DLC before you buy it: 

ets2_20211113_051111_00.png

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Wow yeah you are true the Iberia DLC looks really hot.

I know about the Promod i think ive used it one or two times but I don't know why, I don't like to use it.

And yeah I've already see the information about Lyon, thats really cool. Hope that you are true and they will add more cities. 
When I'm asking for more cities, is not like IRL, cuz there is too many cities, like in France where we have more that 36k cities. But 5 or 6 more can be cool.

Now I'm waiting the "Hearth of Russia" DLC too cuz it looks hot. I will buy Iberia and Russia at the same time I think. What do you guys think about this future DLC ?

AzuriaFrance

I have all DLC's too and 99% discovered Map and the best one for me is Iberia for now, because there are new Roads, Bridges, Companies, Trailer Loads, Gas Stations etc. and I like driving around and exploring new things.

If we talk about the oncoming Hearth of Russia DLC, it is going to be the greatest DLC of all DLC's for Euro Truck Simulator 2. I think that SCS will bring Balkan after Hearth of Russia DLC which Tousands of People are waiting for it.

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

I have all the dlc as well . I think each dlc has the right amount of cites but I would like to see the city’s that are in game made bigger with suburban areas around . As it stands when you visit a city you drive straight in to the city center . That’s not life like IMO  ?

I agree with that. Like in Paris for exemple, we can do a bigger city. That can be really cool.

But guys, i still think that 2-3 more cities/DLC can be cool.

1 hour ago, Doñ Cheeki said:

I have all DLC's too and 99% discovered Map and the best one for me is Iberia for now, because there are new Roads, Bridges, Companies, Trailer Loads, Gas Stations etc. and I like driving around and exploring new things.

If we talk about the oncoming Hearth of Russia DLC, it is going to be the greatest DLC of all DLC's for Euro Truck Simulator 2. I think that SCS will bring Balkan after Hearth of Russia DLC which Tousands of People are waiting for it.

I have to buy it. I'm just waiting a better price.

One part of the world that I really like is Corsica in the DLC "Vive la France". Thats a really cool part of the world

Are you guys gonna buy the Hearth of Russia DLC ?

AzuriaFrance

Iberia looks fantastic. Every DLC that comes out gets better and DLC's in general are better than the base map. 

Defo get them when they're on sale though ?

I'd love to see more villages and towns integrated in the DLCs, because it would give me more alternative route options to highways.

Unfortunately, the scale of the map doesn't allow SCS to get into too much details.

If you are thinking about getting the Iberia DLC I'd say go for it. It's the best DLC released so far and worth every cent.

7 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I'd love to see more villages and town integrated in the DLCs, because it would give me more alternative route options to highways.

Unfortunately, the scale of the map doesn't allow SCS to get into too much details.

If you are thinking about getting the Iberia DLC I'd say go for it. It's the best DLC released so far and worth every cent.

In my point of view, the real problem is not the number of cities, the real problem is the highways. They are only highways and only a few little road. And I think thats the problem.

Cuz I'd like to drive on these little roads. I know a really cool road between Munich and Innsbruk with a lot of turns, etc... Do you know it ?

And Corsica is cool to for this kinds of roads

AzuriaFrance

All DLC's are beautiful but in my opinion the best is Iberia and Scandinavia. 
I think, that SCS can add more cities in Scandinavia, because now we have a few

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

11 minutes ago, [C-S] m4gu3ll said:

All DLC's are beautiful but in my opinion the best is Iberia and Scandinavia. 
I think, that SCS can add more cities in Scandinavia, because now we have a few

Yeah I agree with you about Iberia. I still don"t have it but I want to buy it. It seems sooooo cool !

And yeah, more cities on Scandinavia, like 4-5 more can be really cool !

AzuriaFrance

Just now, AturaGamesFrance said:

Yeah I agree with you about Iberia. I still don"t have it but I want to buy it. It seems sooooo cool !

And yeah, more cities on Scandinavia, like 4-5 more can be really cool !

If you buy iberia, you will not regret! Its beautiful country! 

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

10 hours ago, R1ch1e said:

personally i was abit let down by the Iberia DLC, dont get me wrong the roads and the cities look amazing but the DLC is just full of highways and not enough small roads

my favourite DLC is either scandinavia or Italia as their are a mixture of roads, enough cities and quite well made DLC's 

Yeah thats a good point. The problem of ETS 2 is that there is only highways... Thats sad. I know a few cool roads in Corsica, near Italia, etc... But a lot of roads are highways and thats sad.

One only way to get really cool little roads is the Promod

AzuriaFrance

• 3 weeks later...

Hello There!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived