Why can I not login?

Magentilized

Question

I really just want to play TruckersMP, I have created an Account, set everything to public, etc... . 

But what annoyed me was at the Login in the Game (basically I can login to the website, but not in the game).

I have tried everything I could from other users like delete the "bin" folder and stuff like that.

Also, the eMail from my Steam account was changed after I created the TruckersMP account (I reset It)

I also heard that the activation eMail is not needed. Should I give it a go? Fact: If I trie I dont get an eMail. Not even in my "Junk/Spam" folder. I even double checked my eMail!

Should I also enable this "Two-factor Authentication" ?

Sorry for posting this in 2021 

Help and Tips would be Perfect! Thanks for those that will give me some.

13 answers to this question

Greetings.

May I know how many hours you have on ETS/ATS? You need minimum 2 hours on each game and you need to make sure that you have activted your TruckersMP account, as I am going through your TruckersMP profile, it states that your account status is not active. image.png.fd11ecce66b4467b477d80eaf53031c2.png

Please refer to knowledge base article here https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/298

This will help you to get your account activated and If it ddidn't then you can let us know here, we all are happy to help you!

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

If you can log into your account on the website, but not in the game, it seems like you used symbols in your password which the launcher can not support. 

Please make sure - when creating a new passwort - to use a password with common symbols and not special ones. 

Regarding your email problem: We do have issues with the majority of email providers not receiving our emails, so we do strongly suggest to use a google email (... @gmail.com) to get our system emails. 

You can find more about this 'bug' in this post: 

You can change your email every time here: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings

Kind Regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello, 

seems like something is not correct. 

To avoid having communication issues, I recommend creating a support ticket where we will help you as best as we can. 

In a support ticket, we can talk about the email problem in more detail then in this topic. 

You can create your support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

By the way, if your problem has not been solved yet, please make sure not to set a comment as "best answer". The "best answer" can be set, once your problem has been solved for you ?

Kind Regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support

maksch

Hello, 

You can link this topic in your ticket and explain your problem. However, you should explain the issue as much as possible to make it easier for the Support Team. 

As you said, you already use gmail but don't get any email from our system, so this is what I would personally write in the ticket. 

Kind Regards, 

maksch

TruckersMP Support

maksch

Hello, 

If you want to create a support ticket, you'll need to agree to that we can see some personal information such as: E-Mail, Username, etc. 

In this way, we're able to solve your issues (for example: With your email) really fast. 

You can not create a ticket without accepting this. 

Best regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support

maksch