Application review

Jonek1999

Question

Hi, I was just wondering, if it is normal, that an application is under review even after the recruitment gets closed?

My application for a Game Moderator has been under review since May 22nd and I haven't got any notifications since. The recruitment closed today and I still didn't get a reply.

I hope you understand my dilemma.

Kind regards,

Jon

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

6 answers to this question

Hello @Jonek1999,

On this subject, I can tell you that you need to be a little more patient because this application is not only your application, but thousands of people's applications. I am sure that you will receive the application response in the coming days. There are many people who have experienced this before. Now everyone is being evaluated. ? 

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards,

TheBear

Hello there @Jonek1999,

I hope you got the answer you were looking for. As said above even after the recruitment is closed your application will be processed but it will take time. Please provide us an response in return.
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!
I look forward to your response ? 

Kind Regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, TheBear1 said:

Hello @Jonek1999,

On this subject, I can tell you that you need to be a little more patient because this application is not only your application, but thousands of people's applications. I am sure that you will receive the application response in the coming days. There are many people who have experienced this before. Now everyone is being evaluated. ? 

47 minutes ago, Gutzy said:

I believe they will be checking all applications even after the recruitment deadline has passed, most likely because there has been a large number of applications. ?

17 minutes ago, Justice Man said:

Hello there!

It is normal because managers reviewing you, so it can take over than 1 week. 
You should be patient and wait your result ? 

Kind regards
Justice Man

Okay, I understand. I was confused since it's the first time I'm applying, so I didn't exactly know. Thank you all for your answers ?

1 minute ago, Winter~ said:

Hello there @Jonek1999,

I hope you got the answer you were looking for. As said above even after the recruitment is closed your application will be processed but it will take time. Please provide us an response in return.
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!
I look forward to your response ? 

Kind Regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

The issue has been solved for me. The topic can be closed. Thank you ?

Kind regards to all of you,

Jon

• Awesome! 1

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

Hello there, 

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader