Custom truck and trailer paintjob

SifakaCoquerel

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @SifakaCoquerel, unfortunately, making a custom VTC paint job visible for others is not possible.

If you want your to make your custom paint job to work on TruckersMP, you would have to create mod with your paint job a "local mod", but unfortunately, only the user is able to see local mods.

The only way to make it visible for others is by using one of basic SCS Software's painthobs.

There also is a lot of tutorials showing how to make a custom paint job in ETS2/ATS (singleplayer).

5 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

Hello @SifakaCoquerel, unfortunately, making a custom VTC paint job visible for others is not possible.

If you want your to make your custom paint job to work on TruckersMP, you would have to create mod with your paint job a "local mod", but unfortunately, only the user is able to see local mods.

The only way to make it visible for others is by using one of basic SCS Software's painthobs.

There also is a lot of tutorials showing how to make a custom paint job in ETS2/ATS (singleplayer).

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it ?

1 hour ago, SifakaCoquerel said:

Yes, i think. He told me that it is not possible. Last thing is how can the big companies have it? Do they work together with TruckersMP?

I never heard about that the big VTCs such as Viva Trucking, Prime Logistics can use their custom skins in TruckersMP not as a local mod (but I think they would like to).

VTCs mostly make it to use them on singleplayer, or as a local mod. On multiplayer the VTCs use one of SCS Software's skins.

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive