Can only play on the arcade server.

xkidders

Question

Please help. 

I'm new to ETS2. (Been in esports for many years) Played in the simulation server for a few hours all going good.

Was on a job when 2 red cars started being a pain (pulling in front and jumping on the brakes) so I pulled over to the side of the motorway in a hope they got bored, which they did and left.

Ever since then whenever I join the simulation servers with in 30 seconds I get disconnected.  

Yet if I join the arcade server is absolutely fine. Any help would be appreciated 

Chris

10 answers to this question

If you press tab when you are ingame, then you get a list of all drivers in the area, the top one being yourself.
There you will see how much ms your ping is, with the server.

It could be if you have a high ping, even with your fiber broadband. That your firewall (Windows or the modem) is blocking TMP internet access. 

• Thanks 1

Hi there!

I appreciate you are still in the process of getting this issue resolved, but please let us know as soon as possible when your problem is solved!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :)   

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

26 minutes ago, xkidders said:

Pressed tab ping was around 26. However I waited in the yard for 2 mins before setting off. Played for around 3 hours only got kicked once, that was for lights not on.... somewhat confused as it appeared to be daylight. 

Yeah that's normal, just turn them on then you won't get kicked. ;)

I think it's because of the snow mod. It changes the times when it gets darker/brighter but I'm not sure.

But did you fix your problem? :D 

image.png.2d914358465361a525f4ade20f145b91.png

Hello there, :)

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics.
If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️