Grimes New Summer mod

MUP76

Question

Hi to everyone.

I want to enable this graphics mod https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/new-summer-environment/

AFAIK it was allowed in TruckersMP, for now it's not. Why? I don't want to see winter mod you propose as i have a lot of it outside my window (I live in the Northern Kazakhstan).

Or, advise me please any other allowed summer graphics mod?

11 answers to this question

Hai, @MUP76

Since we are generally in the winter season now, The Winter Mode is active. It is a mode that will change as each Season comes.

Currently TruckersMP supports the modes:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/84

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

The default weather or season in the game is summer, so you can simply remove the Winter mod files, disable the "Season effects" in your TAB options and that should do it. You can download and use Grimes' Summer  mod in single player but in MP, only the current season is supported, right now it's Winter, next one will probably be the Spring one.

Hey there,
The summer mod you're talking about is only available when it's actually summer season. 
Currently it is winter which means TruckersMP now supports the Winter mod. If you do not like the winter mod then you can decide to not use it at any time. 
However, there is unfortunately no way to be able to use the summer mod as of now.
I hope I could help you anyway! ?

Kind regard,
LetiFreshi

2 hours ago, LetiFreshi said:

Hey there,
The summer mod you're talking about is only available when it's actually summer season. 
Currently it is winter which means TruckersMP now supports the Winter mod. If you do not like the winter mod then you can decide to not use it at any time. 
However, there is unfortunately no way to be able to use the summer mod as of now.
I hope I could help you anyway! ?

Kind regard,
LetiFreshi

1 hour ago, maksch said:

Hello there! :)

Has your question or problem been answered/resolved with the above solution/answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

Thank you for your answers. I take the fact that's Your Area where you state and set your rules. I appreciate that. However, it would be so kind, democratic and friendly-open of you to grant the possibility to choose the graphics mod independently on the current weather season. I'm talking about not only weather mods but other graphics improving or color emphasising mods like ShaderFX, for instance. I do bet players who spend plenty of in-game time more often than sometimes want to see nicer graphics features than those by SCS.

In this respect, please, consider the possibility to use graphics mods other than current season ones and other, to be approved by your team, ShaderFX-like graphics mods.

Thank you. 

Hey again, 

In regards to your inquiry about graphics mods, I can only encourage you to have a look at ReShade. 
-> https://reshade.me/
ReShade is something that will improve your game graphics. Positive about it is that you can adjust it the way you want your game to look like with many possible settings and options. 
I am using it myself and it really is an alternative to the default game graphics SCS provides. 

That being said, it's not really a modification hence why it does work on TruckersMP. 
But that would definitely be something to "change" your in game graphics. 

I hope this could help you. ? 
Kindest regards,
LetiFreshi

1 hour ago, LetiFreshi said:

Hey again, 

In regards to your inquiry about graphics mods, I can only encourage you to have a look at ReShade. 
ReShade is something that will improve your game graphics. Positive about it is that you can adjust it the way you want your game to look like with many possible settings and options. 
I am using it myself and it really is an alternative to the default game graphics SCS provides. 

That being said, it's not really a modification hence why it does work on TruckersMP. 
But that would definitely be something to "change" your in game graphics. 

I hope this could help you. ? 
Kindest regards,
LetiFreshi

Thanks. Sounds prospective as it works with TruckersMP. Could you provide with reliable "how-to-adjust" link or, maybe your own settings, please? My PC config is: i10600KF+Z490 gaming plus+16 (3200mhz) RAM+GTX1070 OC. Game Resolution is : 2160*1440.

Hello, 

Downloading ReShade isn't too hard as there are many YouTube Tutorials explaining how to install and adjust your ReShade properly. 
I looked up some good YouTube Tutorial for you though, that I myself used for the installation as well. 
-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9iSreesY1w 

You can download the ReShade from the link below: 

Once you've set everything up and followed the YouTube Tutorial, play around with the settings and I'm sure you find the perfect adjustment for yourself.

Kind regards,
LetiFreshi

Hello there, :)

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again at any time. 

Sincerely,
maksch

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

• Thanks 1

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team