VR support

NorgePlayzYT

VR supporting for TruckersMP  

20 members have voted

1. 1. VR supporting for TruckersMP

• Yes
    • No

no,because it's not like a game that can be played with vr

however, they can improve the eye tracker a little more. But VR feels impossible :thinking:

• True Story 1

TruckersMP 

Language Turkish , English  ,  A little German

Steam       |       TruckersMP       |         Twitch          

Drive Safe   

xMG2DJw.png

7 hours ago, DieseL. said:

no,because it's not like a game that can be played with vr

however, they can improve the eye tracker a little more. But VR feels impossible :thinking:

I agree with DieseL because eye tracker can be improved. I think too VR feels impossible. :) 

''Be Happy! 🙂

Why wouldn't MP support VR?
VR won't work if you look from outside (2nd person view), but if you're in the cab, wouldn't it be any different from playing sp? 
I think it shouldn't cause any extra load to the servers. Because VR is client-based.

10 minutes ago, Dubbeledraaideur [NL] said:

Why wouldn't MP support VR?
VR won't work if you look from outside (2nd person view), but if you're in the cab, wouldn't it be any different from playing sp? 
I think it shouldn't cause any extra load to the servers. Because VR is client-based.

Am I right in thinking that mp don’t support beta version? If that’s so the sp vr is always a beta version when I update it (I think ) 

3 hours ago, tattytate said:

Am I right in thinking that mp don’t support beta version? If that’s so the sp vr is always a beta version when I update it (I think ) 

Well maybe when VR support comes out of beta, than in MP VR would be possible?
But that is a question for the developers.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Due to this post being inactive for 14 days now, I am going to lock and move it to archives in order to keep our forum organised.

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

• Love it! 1

TruckersMP Game Moderator Leader

Pries Logistics - Founder

———————————————

Languages: gb.gif | ru.gif | ge.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Knowledge Base

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————