E2XU's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Happy birthday! 

2. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

3. Happy birthday! 🎊

4. Thanks a lot @LordBenji! My issue was that I didn't change the last digit in the address line... By the way, I happened to see a video earlier in this thread of yours. And I noticed that you weren't taking any damage when you should of had. Is that also available through editing files? I can't find it on my own and you seem like a professional in this field
  5. Don't know if this thread is so active anymore, but hey it's worth a shot. Basically, my issue is that I want to put a roof grill from my Scania S 2016 on to my Daf XF. The thing is, I can't get it to work. I have tried following your tips as best as I can but it just doesn't want to go my way. My savegame crashes as soon as I start it up. Anyone care to help me out? Bear in mind that I'm not a complete beginner to save editing. I used to be quite good at in the past, but time has taken its toll on me... Thanks in advance! (Tag @LordBenji)
  6. E2XU

New Car

Suggestion Name: Add a new car to the shop Suggestion Description: I think we all both love and hate the Skoda car that already exists in-game. But we, or atleast I, am getting a bit tired of it. Therefore I would like to see some other cars added. I think it adds some variety on the roads, and while ETS is a truck simualator game I can still see the possibilities of the Management of TruckersMP to add a few other existing models. Any example images: See image Why should it be added?: Give people the freedom to drive what they want as long it follows the general rules of the servers. It's also refreshing to see different vehicles from time to time!
  7. Thank you @LIGHTOFGOD! I was looking here on the forums and stuff, didn't find it. Thanks for the link, will gladly use it
  8. ^ No no no, please dont ban me I just wanted to change my email, but i dont know how. I should of mentioned it in the main post, sorry i got you confused. Im still banned, and i know that. Unless the appeal gets accepted. ErikWinqvist
  9. ^ I dont wanna evade my ban, i know that it's there for a month unless my appeal gets accepted. I just cant find where i can change my email, cause i wanna use my new one!
  10. Hello everyone, i just have a quick question. I dont know if this is the place to ask, but i'll leave it to the moderators to move the topic. My question is if you can deactivate/delete your account on TruckersMP, in order to create a new one? Thankful for answers. ErikWinqvist
  11. Nevermind, mistake on my part. Didnt notice it said autosave, which is the actual latest save when you exit the game. It worked now when i did it with the autosave file. Thanks @DJ Lewis for this guide, really helpful. Will definitely play around with it more!
  12. I just cant get this to work, i have followed all the steps, but my Skoda is still the same color that i bought it with. Im pretty noob at this so i just repainted my Scania R which was the example truck in teh guide, and copied and pasted all those lines of text, into the Skoda part. But it doesnt work for me, for some reason. I followed the guide 100%. Save format 2, Copy Scania R paint job to Skoda, and save the game.sii and put it back in the profile document. Can i get some help here? And also, would you mind expanding the guide so we can learn how to change the wheels/tires and lightbars because "doing the same as with the paint" is not a very informative answer to us beginners here / ErikWinqvist
  13. Ok, thank you guys fore the info. I appreciate it. / ErikWinqvist
  14. ^I dont mean "Admin abuse" in such a harsh way, just pointed out that it is in your rules, the options Kick / Ban. Thank you Scarface0359 for the reply. / ErikWinqvist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.