BelgianCat's Achievements

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. happy Birthday 🎂 

2. Teamspeak hasn't lasted the test of age. It was good, but arguably decayed now with modern releases like Discord. I thinks it's for the better to use Discord as it means there won't be any server costs to maintain and is far more user friendly. I too have used Teamspeak for years but Discord is very easy to adapt to.
  3. It's truly the best decision. To be fair having a platform in multiple languages is useful, but has the potential of dividing the playerbase. Nowadays I feel like most people know enough English anyways to communicate in it.
  4. Perhaps a bit late to still post now, but WOW. That ghost mode is by far one of the neatest updates in a while! Great work!
  5. When is the Follow API going to come back? It was by far one of the most useful features and was a good indicator of me when to slow down in advance to let people pass me before I could even see them ingame. EDIT: For some reason it started working for me again, I don't know why it started working again but just clicking someone makes them "green" and will always center that person. (Like it used to be)
  6. Thankyou very much Suldok! That is actually quite clever, and I feel stupid for not having done this before! Thankyou for responding, Aragon! You and Suldok seem to be more intelligent than I am, as I never thought of using saves
  7. Sometimes when I accept jobs, the loads are already damaged. Sometimes they are even damaged 100%. Everytime this happens, I have to drive to eventually get paid nothing and receive no xp. Is there a way to avoid getting already damaged loads? It's starting to annoy me a bit. I have driven at least 2 hours (real life time) in total with broken loads. Thankyou in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.