el_blubb

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About el_blubb

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

el_blubb's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Thank you for suggesting that I am colorblind. That really made my day. Next time, would you please add some random insult, so I can share with my friends and we all have a laugh? Just "colorblind" doesn't really meet the quality standards for sharing.
  2. Well, then it will be rejected. It's not me raging at blocking users, lmfao.
  3. Proposal: If a user's speed is below a certain threshold speed (would propose something like 5km/h) AND if that user is targeted by an ingame report for blocking AND if the number of nearby users is above a certain threshold (would propose 20 or so) the system should automatically activate the user's ghost mode while all three conditions are valid. This would solve incidental/accidental blockades by users in a minimally invasive way as all the blocked users are able to drive through that user's truck since ghost mode has been activated. Would be useful for areas that are currently not moderated by moderators.
  4. His suggestion is to "manage the situation very strictly" aka perm ban everybody who does go there.
  5. "I want a simulation, but I don't want cars, I also don't want people to go any faster than I go and I don't want cars to pass trucks and I also want to charge people for the usage of cars" You don't want a simulation. A simulation would include cars passing trucks while exceeding the speed limit. You're just using the term "simulation" as an argument to attempt to force people to play exactly the way you want. Use private group sessions then - aka 'convoy'
  6. If you don't like to play with other people, then don't play with other people. If you don't like to play with people using VPNs, then don't play with people using VPNs. If you only like to play with people playing exactly the way you play, then use convoy.
  7. It is definitely an improvement compared to the old fuel station assets. They are in desperate need of replacement for something designed in this century.... On the other hand, I don't really get why TMP stuck with the outdated terrain materials on the outside but then went like "oh yeah let's put the new materials in the center areas"... I think the treewalls on the outside are too close to the driveable areas. There are different and better assets for that distance from the user. The gas price totems are partially in collision with the trees and the fences that have been put up, which is a no-go in my book. This should pop up in any testing / debugging session. In terms of traffic management...well, I can see where you are coming from, but there are some design decisions that need to be questioned. First off, the crash barriers that block the fuel station areas from the proper road are insanely close to the lanes. In fact they're so close that trucks are very likely to collide with them. Furthermore, they don't give you the option of any evasion whatsoever. The truck in front of you lags and bam you're off flying onto the other lane. Then there's the center median. I can see why it has been implemented but...it is an obstacle. Remember the interchange they redesigned (the one linking to the Rotterdam/Brussels motorway)? There's a median as well and it creates issues in every other case I am approaching that area. My rough ass guess would be the same thing happening at the fuel stations. Now, with a center median being close to the lane and the outside crash barrier almost creeping onto the road, we got us an extremely narrow lane that will create issues....so people will tend to drive via the rest area instead which again will create issues. Also, please add some sort of separation sign in front of the outside crash barriers as you did with the center median. I just saw a truck hitting it, being pushed off onto the center median and landing on the opposite lane with no option but to F7. In terms of signage....well it is a TMP thing. They don't care about countries like SCS or Promods do. It feels as if TMP picks whatever sign comes up first in the content browser. UK signs in France? No problem. Polish signage in Germany? Hey why not! Belgian arrows in the Netherlands? Check. TLDR: It's a much needed improvement in terms of fuel station assets that will create issues and maybe improve traffic a bit. There's quite some room for improvement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.