• Last visited

About Wolfie.

Profile Information

• Known languages
    English, Romanian

Recent Profile Visitors

257 profile views

Wolfie.'s Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: No highway speed limits Suggestion Description:Remove the 150kmh limitation for trucks and cars on highways Any example images: No. Why should it be added?:It's boring and useless. No one wants this limiter in the first place, but for public roads i understand, people go too fast, but on the highways ? It's just senseless. People should go as fast as they want there, because no one wants to travel 3 kilometers limited to 150, not on the highways at least...
  2. Hello, i am here to talk about the 150km/h limit Soo, yeah, i've been playing ETS2 for a lot now on multiplayer, and i feel like the 150km/h speed limit is not realistic, atleast not on highways So imagine this : You want to drive across Germany in ets2, on the highway with your skoda/scania/ etc. Knowing that irl on the Autobahn there are NO speed limit zones, won't it be a good idea to remove the speed limit on highways in TruckersMP? What do you guys think about this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.