• Last visited

7 Followers

About ZW3RGi

Profile Information

• Known languages
    German English

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ZW3RGi's Achievements

1. I cant wait for the TruckerMP Team to release the Update :D im really hyped. Maybe the Dev Team could do an ETA? Like will it take 1 Week or more?
  2. So today ProMods got updated for 1.37 So now i have to decide between Multiplayer or Singleplayer with all my Mods ?
  3. Please implement a way of changing the Radio Keybinds! Ive got Interior Zoom and the Trip Reset on "." and "," since 2013!
  4. Hey, this is the "new" Actros http://truck-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_New_Actros. On this Website you can see where you will find any Trucks. And this is the 2018 Scania S http://truck-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Scania_S
  5. I just love the Interior of the New Actros. This Truck is pretty awesome, power-wise and design-wise. Ive driven Scania 2012 and S 2018, DAF 105 and EURO6 and both of the Volvos for along Time. Every single Truck for atleast 70-100 Hours. They are all awesome and you can make them all comfy in the Interieur. BUT the new Actros and the Scania S 2018 are my favs
  6. Does anybody also got a Problem with the lightning? Somehow my Interieur and some other things are pretty over brightened!
  7. Just dont RE-Upload it. Youre in big trouble then
  8. That was the Problem. Thanks alot dude!
  9. But how do you activate it on MP?
  10. Good luck driving with the Physics this will cause some very crazy situations!
  11. I was online like 20 seconds ago. There is no snow for everyone.
  12. Well the TruckerMP Community destroyed the sharemods dl servers ;D
  13. TruckerMP + Baltic Sea + Wintermod = <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.