HDLight [CZE]

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About HDLight [CZE]

Profile Information

• Interests
    Sim-racing, sim-trucking, running, coding and memes.
  • Preferred Trucks
    DAF
    Freightliner Cascadia®
    International
    Kenworth
    MAN
    Mercedes
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    California: Sacramento
  • EU Garage Location
    Czech Republic: Ostrava
  • Known languages
    Czech (Native speaker) English (Cambridge C1 Advanced)

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2705 profile views

HDLight [CZE]'s Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. I believe this is not possible due to it being a World of Trucks event, which TruckersMP cannot control. However, I have observed that the new signage has improved traffic flow. Also, you don't need to follow your navigation, you can "exploit" and take advantage of traffic laws (e.g. give way to the right) and in turn get to your destination faster.
  2. Well if I still had my old PC I would literally get laughed at, but that's not the case anymore kekw. Anyways here are mine: CPU: Intel Core i5-13600KF MOBO: GIGABYTE Z690 UD DDR4 RAM: Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 CPU Cooler: DeepCool AK620 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 PULSE 16GB GDDR6 Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD WD BLUE 1TB SATA SSD Case: Fractal Pop Air Green RGB (It's so beautiful and also so well designed, I love it ) Extra: I also installed two Arctic P14 A-RGB fans as front intake for my case. Great PC right? Well now let's start the weird and budget part of my setup.. The 1st half of my peripherals xD Keyboard: Redragon K552 RGB Mouse: Redragon M711 Mousepad: Some very old Razer one Headset: HyperX Cloud II Monitor: Samsung U28E590D (you might think it's good bcz it's 4K... but the quality of the display is so bad (TN panel). It's literally worse than the monitors at my school) Webcam: A very, very old Logitech webcam Ok and now again peripherals but the better half... TV (aka when you want to lay in the bed and game): Samsung Q60T 65" (why tf do I have such a huge TV but still haven't bought a good monitor????? My priorities are really good yes?) Speakers: Q Acoustics 3020i (pair) and 3090Ci AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V595a (this thing is from 1999 but has such a powerful amp and great sound) Steering wheel: Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition Pedals: Fanatec Clubsport V3's You deserve a cookie if you read all of this
  3. So when I started playing ETS2 I was driving with mouse and keyboard. After like a year or so I decided to get a Logitech G29. I had that wheel and pedals for like 3 years and I must say that it's a great wheel for ETS2/ATS. I then started doing more simracing than usual and so the G29 just wasn't enough for my needs anymore. Now I drive on a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition. And also like a year later, I upgraded my pedals to some Fanatec Clubsport V3's.. which are very much overkill for ETS2/ATS...
  4. Happy Birthday ! 🥳❤️

5. Hello! @HDLight [CZE]

Happy birthday!

I wish you have a great day! 🎂

6. Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám! 🎉

7. Happy birthday. I hope have a good years!  

8. Happy Birthday 🎂 

9. Děkuju ti za follow! 

1. HDLight [CZE]

HDLight [CZE]

A já ti taky děkuji za follow! 😉

10. Wow! That video is really well made, very cinematic. I like it!
  11. I agree that more gas stations would be helpful, but only if they design it so it doesn't lead to more traffic flow issues. If you remember when TruckersMP released the CD "highway" on April 1st, they redesigned the gas station near Calais and they added traffic lights, so people can "safely" enter and exit the gas station, which just decreases the traffic flow substantially. My suggestion is to add a special roundabout, called the "Turbo Roundabout" (common in The Netherlands) at the entrance and exit of the gas stations: Roundabouts, in my opinion, are 100% superior to intersections (especially with traffic lights). They are safe and very fast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.