German,English,Serbian

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

696 profile views

Aco-'s Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. @Glada_Laxen I give you totally right, your words are all true i been kicked before for just driving in Brussel to Duisburg, ( for Reckless Driving ) i been Rammed and pushed by other trucks on the road, they were overtaking me and pushing me, was not even my Fault, but nevermind it's not about the Admins/Mods it's about the Driving and Surviving My own Opinion, i like to drive in places where allout of people are because i did join TruckersMP for Interaction, and not to play all alone, as long people are behaving it's really a nice thing to even be stuck in an Traffic Jam, becouse i am playing ETS2 and since even in Real Life allot of Jams are made, i belive TruckersMP needs them too, for Realism, we have such heavy rules and all are kinda made for Realism so why can't we enjoy the Jams ? so how do i survive ? i take allot of time with me drive on a good speed and try to get pass the jams.
  2. Aco-

0.2.1.8.2 Released

@DestroyCode you can't downgrade !, just be patient and wait i am sure the Team is working hard on updating the mod,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.