VTC Recruits

My Suggestion is an Application Cooldown

My Suggestion is that we put a cooldown on people to keep them from going from one VTC to the next in a matter of minuets.

This add on should be added for these reasons.

We all have members who hop from one VTC to the next, sometimes more than 1 a day. My thought is this, is there a way to make a cooldown to where people can't just hop from one VTC to the next in a matter of minuets. Make it so that people have a 24 hour or more cooldown before they can even put an application in to join another VTC. It would be a help due to the fact people aren't just goin to hop around lookin for people to play/chat with then hop to another when everyone else is done and goes to do real life stuff. I have seen it happen in with a few people lately and I don't know if this is a new thing where they just hop around to troll or to get info for the next one or their own or whatever.

• Upvote 2
  • Community Manager

/Moved to Website Suggestions

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Community Manager

"Community Managers are responsible for a good connection between the community and the staff team. They answer many of the community-related feedback tickets on the website to ensure players are having a good time. On top of that, they interact with the people on social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook."

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.