Arcade

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @KGM- (REC) - (LAG),

You can only be banned if you use a hack or obscene language in chat or on the CB radio.
Аll rules marked with a sign (*) do not rope into an arcade server.

The full list of rules can be found here.

If you have a ban on the arcade server and you think that it was issued illegally, you can appeal it here
If you do not know how the appeal system works, I recommend you take a look at this guide

I hope this answer answers your question :wub:

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello @KGM-(REC)-(LAG)

thanks for sharing your question,

You CANNOT be banned from the arcade server, this server is made to avoid collisions and to go faster, so there is no need to be banned from this server.

as the following rule says:

§2 - Game only rules

Rules marked with an Asterisk (*) do not apply on Arcade servers with 'Arc' or 'Arcade' in their title. Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed. This means European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS. Failure to adhere to the respective road laws and signage could result in a punishment. Traffic lights and stop signs can be ignored if no other users are in the immediate area. Also, overtaking is allowed if no other users were put in any risk of an accident. Speeding, while allowed, is not recommended. Speeding can lead to accidents and can factor in a punishment decision. If you have the right-of-way or another player is in the wrong, you must make reasonable efforts to avoid collisions. Baiting other players into accidents will not be tolerated and is punishable.

if you need more information go to this link:

https://truckersmp.com/rules

I hope I can answer your question.

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️