Game lags after game crashed

KebabasLTU4

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,  

I'm sorry you're each experiencing such issues. I would like to recommend running TruckersMP as an administrator. 

How to run TruckersMP as administrator?

- Right click on TruckersMP 

- Click run as an administrator 

I would also recommend following through with some YouTube videos for help. Here's an example of one video.  Please check the written comments first in case you are worried if the video is not going to help. 

Stay happy and safe

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,                         

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you wish to enquire further, please feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Unsolved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png