Reconnecting every 10 seconds - Connection with server broken

fyzz08

Question

When I launch Multiplayer, I keep getting a message 'Connecting to EU #1 Server (It may take some time)' and it tells me that it might be my internet connection and keep reconnecting me every 10 seconds, with no luck.

Hello guys and thank you for bringing back ETS2MP. My problem is that after 900km (100minutes) of driving I never connected to EU1.

Solution:

There are two reasons why this message is displayed to you continuously:

Reason 1) The server is currently full and there are no slots available for you to join, if that's the case keep waiting and eventually it should connect Server is at 55-65%

Reason 2) The server is offline. You can check the status of the servers to see if the server that you're trying to connect to is offline. Check the status here: Server is online

Sometimes I get: Connection to the server has been broken.

Please check connections from Italy - or check server for issues.

-after another 500km still no connection

-US1 works without issues so it must be EU1 problem

-2h since i started this topic - still no connection

yes but my pc is turned off ... wth is this question for ?

read the whole topic and stop making posts just for the love of having more

I am not spamming, I am trying to help you, If your game says steam is offline, I need to make sure you have it running.

So, is he still giving the same error?

I heard about people that couldnt join EU1 just EU2 only. I will contact these people how they fixed it.

These people already know that is high ping, is a thing to read it.

commenting like crazy in the forum in order to have more posts will not help at all.

It always is possible, If you think I am useless helping, please PM me.

I am not spamming I am helping if you dont think I am doing that, please PM me.

Thanks for reading.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Just re-downloaded the latest version of the ETS2 Multiplayer mod and it tells me I have an invalid game version (requires 1.14.2).  Downloading it now and expect that will fix the problem, will report back if it doesn't.

OK. That's solution works perfectly for me. Thank you! I hope it's stay in that way :)

I am not spamming, I am trying to help you, If your game says steam is offline, I need to make sure you have it running.

So, is he still giving the same error?

I heard about people that couldnt join EU1 just EU2 only. I will contact these people how they fixed it.

It always is possible, If you think I am useless helping, please PM me.

I am not spamming I am helping if you dont think I am doing that, please PM me.

Thanks for reading.

1st: Where have you read that my steam is offline ?

2nd: I heard about nobody who had the same problem so if you're so kind ask them to give me the answer or send me their names.

1st: Where have you read that my steam is offline ?

2nd: I heard about nobody who had the same problem so if you're so kind ask them to give me the answer or send me their names.

Look at this post of you.

Let's get back to the subject, any solution for my problem ?

offline info:

offline in up right  - server is offline / not connected

offline in down right - steam is offline - you will never connect to the server

i'm still waiting for a server admin to read this and reply / also to the ticket

See this post of you above, I will give you their names.

Thanks for reading.

That's simply offline info - i do not state anywhere I have those problems, was only to inform the other people.

I'll be waiting for the names - ty

Sorry for understanding you wrong, i hope you now think i am not spamming as i want to help you, the names will be tomorrow, i will look if i can find them because there are a lot of topics, but i am sure i reader it somewhere here.

Thanks for Reading.

problem hypothesis

as i read a lot of posts about corrupted archive i think that my power archiver / windows archive manager are not able to detect errors

today us1 is offline and the error message i get is the same as eu1 when is online so I think eu1 server address in the archive is corrupted

can someone who can connect to eu1 .zip / .rar his ets2 multiplayer folder and upload it somewhere to see if that fixes the problem ?

if any developer can help me change / check eu1 address in the ets2mp folder would be ok too

thank you

problem hypothesis

as i read a lot of posts about corrupted archive i think that my power archiver / windows archive manager are not able to detect errors

today us1 is offline and the error message i get is the same as eu1 when is online so I think eu1 server address in the archive is corrupted

can someone who can connect to eu1 .zip / .rar his ets2 multiplayer folder and upload it somewhere to see if that fixes the problem ?

if any developer can help me change / check eu1 address in the ets2mp folder would be ok too

thank you

hello we can't upload the files to other location it's forbidden, im pretty sure the official link is working

i'm going to check it and will reply 

will discus this with my team

and once every 10-15 minutes between the reconnection I get connection to server broken, you'll find a screen on 1st page

thanks, hope you'll be able to solve it

I'll leave the game trying to connect as much as I can

update 17:11 04.12.2014 - almost 6h since I left it to connect on eu1 - nothing - reconnecting every 10 seconds

- us1 is back online - connected instantly

update: same problem with 0.1.1 r3

this morning i started a new account on eu2 (51ms ping), then bought a truck, connected to us1 (170ms-210ms ping) working, connected to eu1 - nothing to do, reconnecting every 10 seconds and connection to server has been broken.

Problem was fixed in 0.1.2 version of the game but continued with 0.1.3

here`s the new thread-> http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/3808-reconnecting-every-10-seconds-connection-with-server-broken/ with a partial fix

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.