Game System; Distance Checking

Suggestion Name: as the title

Suggestion Description: Please making the command like /distance-checking, /distance-ending

Any example images: N / A

Why should it be added?: It would be even better if you could add a system that lets I know how many kilometers I've traveled while playing the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 3

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, Phon said:

Hello @Chemistry_TMP - please could you elaborate?

Yep, like the above opinion, You can think of the "HUD System" in real life. "HUD System" displays "Speedometer, odometer, navigation, cruise controls, etc,"

Currently, the Distance odometer from the front user is displayed on "Distance" in "Tab". 

using this algorithm, I think that it could be implemented in this system, combining with Truck HUD"

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Hello, you may have said that it is actually like resetting the mileage before you start driving, or that's how I understood it. I think this is an innovation that SCS should make, not TruckersMP. If you buy WOT loads, you will see how many km you have traveled. When you buy a load, it shows how many kilometers you will travel and I don't think it's an important thing to arrive.

Kind regards
parzival