New player no quick mission available

BougeTaCharrette

Question

Hello,

I have just subscribed to TruckersMP and I installed the beta for 1.36 of ETS 2. Then I joined the Simulation 1 server and the game says that my savegames are not compatible (I created from 1.37), so I create a new profile in order to play.

Then I do the first mission, then a second mission.

But once the second mission is done, the map says that no quick mission could be found, so I am stuck in the menu... obsviously I have no truck of my own yet.

Did I miss something ?

Thank you

6 answers to this question

When this happens you need to sleep to reset the economy, but to do that you will need your own truck. For now I suggest you stick to singleplayer until you can get a loan from the bank and buy your own truck, then you can safely go back to the multiplayer.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hello @Bouge_Ta_Charrette

I think it is a good idea is to finished several jobs and buy the first truck in single player mode.

Addintionally I would like to quoting excerpt of article from Knowledge Base TruckersMP. It may help understand and clarify many questions.

First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23 

Yours sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Diver)

• Thanks 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d