first monday in may who want to participate in the Monday Money Martyry??

seth_haveron

Since the 7th. of January 2019 the first Monday of the Month im Hosting a little Event i like to call "The Monday Money Martyry" 

its a Sponsored long range convoy (12000km) that puts the endurance and patience of every participant to the test.  

it has been a private Event for Friends , former and current VTC members...   the sponsors i brought in to this pay a little tip for every Kilometer we reach , but it have to be a minimum of this 12k everything extra is better. 

last year we collected a total of  14,000 € with the help of eight sponsors and thus supported the local red cross, the food bank, the Caritas and the refugee aid organization. 

2020 however im pretty much left to die on the sidewalk with this Event....  since January this year i had to do it all by myself  ,therefore i only got a total of 2800€ so far ... 

Thats why i want to make it a Public Event and invite you to join me...   

How it is done you ask??     

We meet in Stockholm at 16:00 Brexit time + 1 hour  at the service point 

we take a screenshot of all participants for the sponsors 

we take the longest WOT Job on the market at this time and go on with it. 

at the end of the first we will pause for 15 - 20 minutes to get the focus back and do what ever you need to do in the background  

after that we take another WOT job and another one and another one ,untill we get the 12k or more.  

it could be late at the end .  

since everyone on the road should know that we are a group and up for something i would like you to use the same trailer as i do. 

and its sure that we will have to cross multiple borders so it would be better if you have all the DLC´s for this action. 

im sure we will be on the road for about 6 hours ...     

we will use CV 2 for communication   

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @seth_haveron,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived