VR integration - Why cant we get this?

.tv/JBtramm

Surely I cant be the only one who loves the feel of trucking in VR. It's immersive, it frees up the player to put eyes where they need to almost instantly and above all else- it makes the simulator more immersive. I'm new here, but I never see anyone discussing it. I guess my big wonder is- why on earth isn't this discussed more? Why wouldn't we want VR integration with this awesome add on?

Yes, the experience of playing in VR is something unique and super interesting even more in a simulator since everything becomes more real than ever, but the reality is that the vast majority of users do not have the necessary equipment to play with it . The glasses are expensive and also do not support too many games apart from the fact that you need a better computer to be able to play with them. All this means that for the average user it is not a very attractive product and they end up settling for a steering wheel, for example, since it involves fewer sacrifices since it can be used with more games, less costs, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @.tv/JBtramm,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived