Lets start a discussion

Smalley

Hey there guys!

So, in case you guys haven't noticed yet Promods on Monday have released a teaser trailer for an upcoming map via American Truck Simulator. So, with this being said I would like to ask a couple of questions to get this new map mod hyped up. In case you guys haven't seen it you can view it here. 

So what I'd like to do here is just discuss on my thoughts and opinions of this whole new map mod which is coming to ATS. As well see what you guys think to it. 

What do I/you think to this? 

This is definitely going to be a very interesting map mod which I believe is gonna bring a lot of attention to people who have bought the game but don't tend to normally play it. They've definitely gone into detail with this map and seeing all these different views when driving down of the road is gonna be amazing for those who enjoy doing photography on American Truck Simulator. Now, besides that I feel as though and I can't really judge but I feel as though it's gonna be like driving on the base map so far. It doesn't feel like there is anything different to it like there is with the ets2 promods. It doesn't have that kind of wow factor to feel like we're actually driving on one of the Canadian roads IRL. It might do but I am not sure I live in the UK. Overall, I think this would be a perfect start to a ATS promods project.

What I'd/ Would you like to see in this?

I'd like to be able to see if they can give us a better view on all the cities. Gives us something like which they did with ets2 for instance give us a Scania test track. I'd like to be able to see some of the race tracks which they have there. You know some landmarks which we may recognize and convince us to stop and take photos. As well give us diversions to finally have that off roading experience. 

I'd like to hear what you guys think as well what you would like to see 

I think that this is going to be an amazing map mod that has very good quality, even better than the viva mexico map because promods make good quality stuff in ets2. There will be a good Canada map for ats now. Canadream is a thing but that's very low quality. Since it's in Canada scs isn't going to go into that area but will just go in the united states which means promods will have faster development if they don't have to merge parts of the map with scs dlcs which they currently have to do with ets2 like in the baltic and black sea dlc. I hope it gets released soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Smalley,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived