Lag when trucks near me

monoo11

Question

Hi

I am new to the truckersmp and i have always experienced lag when i get near peoples trucks the lag is sometimes not a lot but sometimes it is a lot just wondering if there is anyway to reduce the lag I have done some steps which i have seen before, i also want to know if i should have my computer on high graphics

My specs are:

CPU: I7-4710MQ  @ 2.50GHz

GPU: GeForce GT 730M

RAM: 16GB

For some reason I cant open ETS2 on DirectX11

Would love the help

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Hi

Its made a slight difference when on the motorway but some of the changes i have done before, there is still major lag where there are many people around me. not sure if it is like that because i normally see people lag free. with my specs in thought i would be the same but i still have lag, i am also not sure how to check how much FPS i have got in game

Also the question that didn't get answered which was i am not sure why DirectX11 does not launch on my laptop. (I am currently on DirectX12)

Thanks for the help

Hi!

assuming that it isnt game breaking lag (unplayable), I'd have to say its honestly just part of the game. you cant expect to much more as this is only a mod for a game that was never built for multiplayer. 

Your best options is to follow some of the guides above, lower your overall settings and find a nice ground that you can handle it. personally i find First person view the best as it limits your overall view which in turns reduces the amount of objects it needs to render.

Best of luck!

Edited by SarahMaddy
Changed from inappropriate language.

Hello there,

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for further help, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.

Best Regards,

Rico
Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks, I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Sincerely,
SkortiL [TR]
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team