Wheel logitech g920 probl

mateq2k13

Question

13 answers to this question

Dear @mateq2k13,

I will try to help you. First of all, have you installed the corresponding driver for your wheel? It seems like it has some calibration problems.

If yes, try to search for "Calibrate Wheel" or similar settings, and calibrate your wheel.

I'm here for you.

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Dear @mateq2k13,

I have found a possible solution on another forum (Forzamotorsport Forum) here it is:

"

I think I found the solution. After reinstall drivers, cleaning up device manager by removing all xbox controller and g920 devices, it did not fix the issue.

I went into FM7 advance option under wheel settings, I had to zero out all these settings, then save it, go back into these settings and re-enter to the values i need. All of a sudden the tension on the wheel released and no more pull to the left
However, when the game is starting up and during the hourglass loading it will still pull left. Once the game is in menu, tension on wheel is released ans back to normal.

vibration scale
force feedback scale
steering sensitivity
steering linearity
force feedback understeer
force feedback mini force
wheel damper scale
center spring scale
invert ffb - off
use gamepad steering filters - off

PS: it could be just one of these setting that was causing the issue and needed reset, but I don't have the time and just zero out everything."

Please, try this solution, but keep in mind that this is NOT MY solution.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

I did it a few times but it still doesnt work correctly. I did default settings many times and my wheel always pull to the left when I little turn it on the left. 

When I diselect ffb function in settings in ETS my wheel work good but like a default settings. I mean wheel has big resistance, it is hard to pull by one hand. 

When I select ffb function and I turn third option on 0  I can pull wheel by one finger but... Ffb doesnt work. I have to unscrew the stering wheel on every pull... Iritation ?

Dear @mateq2k13,

For now on unfortunately I cannot provide you any help. I've seen this problem lot of times on the internet, but it seems like nobody can provide a solution.

Anyway, if you want to play without FFB then you can adjust the resistance in the driver.

Else I would suggest to turn to either Logitech support or to the shop from where you bought the wheel.

I wish good luck to solve your problem!

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Thank you for everything. Yes I find every videos on YouTube and I didnt find any good solution for this  problem. I sent ticket to logitech 2 days ago but I still waiting for answer. You know what is funny? When I put wheel into Xbox its work as well in Forza horizon... Ffb is on and wheel work easyli. Maybe it is sth wrong with my laptop? I dont think that this new wheel is broken. 

20 hours ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

No every solutions doesnt work for me... 

Hi!

this is normal for this steering wheel, you should find that when using it in game, it will go back to normal. it only does this in the menu. 
i find that this not only happens but if you alt tab out too many times, the steering wheel will lose its FFB altogether.

Try playing in game outside of the menu and you'll find it works entirely fine.

Hope this helps :)

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there.

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, i will have to moved it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics