little bug on ProMods server

Question

Hello everyone, 

today I replayed on ProMods server, but I've played on it before, I noticed a problem "Only" on ProMods server, when I logged on to the server my steering wheel was connected to the game (i looked in the settings) I could do everything, all the buttons working only I couldn't accelerate or turn the wheel, I need restart the game to make it work.  does anyone else notice this problem?

Seconds problem (less important but l prefer tell it too.)

I logged in the same way I always do and the game's blocked on pause, no means to remove it, I had to restart the game to get back to normal. Does anyone else notice this problem too?

Thank you in advance for your response 

Cordially, Skalkery

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

If I make another profile, I have to start all over again.

What you can do is edit by saving edit your new profile to the level that your current profile has (same money, same garages). Or you can clone your profile, but the error you have may still appear.

spacer.png

Hello!

To enter Promods do you use a different profile or do you use the same profile to enter a normal server and promods?

Regarding the second point, it is a known bug that happens to most players. When you minimize and change windows, there is a possibility that the game will freeze and you must restart it. Try to enter the game, until you are with the truck on the map. Then tap F1 to pause the game and minimize to do other things. For some it works that way, the reality is that there is no official solution to that bug.

It is not much, but I hope I have clarified that doubt.

Kind regards

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

Hello @Mystere

To answer your first question I use the same profile for both.

For the seconds questions, Thank you for responding. ?

Try to make a profile from scratch and use it only for Promods server. In your case, you will have a profile that you will use for normal servers and another profile for Promods servers.
I recommend this as you are currently saving game after game combining normal with Promods

Try this and tell us if this tip worked for you

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Mystere said:

Try to make a profile from scratch and use it only for Promods server. In your case, you will have a profile that you will use for normal servers and another profile for Promods servers.
I recommend this as you are currently saving game after game combining normal with Promods

Try this and tell us if this tip worked for you

If I make another profile, I have to start all over again.

2 hours ago, Mystere said:

What you can do is edit by saving edit your new profile to the level that your current profile has (same money, same garages). Or you can clone your profile, but the error you have may still appear.

Allright.

Thanks for your help. 

The topic can now be closed.