C-D Road

Kaatupoochi

I can define C-D road in one word: unpredictable ?

That's why i guess is interesting to drive, i have fun seeing random truck starting to fly to reach mars

I love the c-d road.  It's my favorite in the game.  I like getting stuck in the virtual traffic.  It makes the game challenging and fun.  Some people complain about my driving and others love how I drive.  In the same route someone got mad at me because I didnt let them into my lane because they went the wrong way thinking they would shave time off.  However, there was another person who spawned in the grass and had to merge into traffic and they thanked me for letting them into the road.  Although I got my one and only ban there... i felt like i did the right thing, go to my profile to see what happened, in my perspective you can barely see a scout car and I was trying to go around a stopped truck and i bumped into the scout going the other way.  I accepted the ban.  However, i have that funny memory of that ban when I go onto that road and it helps me be a better, more alert driver. 

I love to see the Turkish drivers with his trucks like an Christmas tree.  But i think that C-D route need more traffic lights in some parts

I think that players who go to CD seem to forget there are a lot more interesting and or fun roads to drive on than this wretched thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kaatupoochi,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived