Triple trailers that DO NOT exceed the maximum length permitted

[VIVA] thegamerpt13

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @[VIVA] thegamerpt13,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

Help section is not an appropriate place for suggestions. For such kind of thigs, there is Suggestions Section on the forum where you can post your suggestion.

Before posting a suggestion, I recommend you to check out Frequently Suggested Things and Suggestions Format, so you will make sure that your suggestion will not be rejected immediately.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Hello,

All about allowed trailers in TruckersMP - https://truckersmp.com/rules
§3.4 - Trailer combinations*
It is only permitted to use a trailer combination which is default within each game. The exact trailers and cargoes used do not matter in this rule and can be mixed freely. The maximum length of any trailer combination must not exceed the length of the longest default combination ("HCT" for ETS2 and "Turnpike Double" for ATS, see images below) - using a longer trailer on any combination is permitted if it is within this length.

Allowed combinations for ETS2 (styles and sizes will vary)
tajmAMp.png

Allowed combinations for ATS (styles and sizes will vary)
7SyB6vT.png 
Thank you,
Lukavsky TMP

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

Well none of you guys gave me the answer that I was lookig for, I've read the rules multiple times and none of them talk about triple trailers combinations, all I found was that the trailers should not exceed the length of the HCT trailers and I read aswell that trailers should not go over 3 parts (parts= trailers, dollies)  but none of them say if the triples are allowed or not.

My triple trailer does not brake any of the rules, it is smaller than the HCT trailers, it only has 3 parts (3 trailers, no dollies) and I've driven it in Multiplayer too and I didnt get kicked. Are they allowed or not?

Thank you,

Best regards, ThegamerPT

Hello there!

As you can see here:

tajmAMp.png

there is no Triple Trailer Komvination.

Therefore, Triple Trailers are not allowed and in fact banable on ETS2 (except Arcade Servers).

(However, on ATS Triple Trailers are allowed, as you can see here:

image.png)

The length or amount of parts does not matter in this case.

If you are using 3 Trailers on ETS2, you are violating the rules.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png