BIG PROBLEM WITH MP 0.1.1 r2

skatche

Hello...i start play in Steam version 1.14.2s and i made some progres.

I was want try play MP now.But it say you need version 1.12.1. so i download it.
But my problem is : I CANT USE MY PROFILE FORM 1.14.2s IN 1.12.1.....WHAT THE HELL IS IT?

Is there any way how to fix my profile??Because i wont start all again!!!!!! If no why you relase this MP if its working only with one old version?!?!why?!?!?!?!?! 

The update works with version 1.14 on steam, I don't know why your having problems.

See here: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/613-011-alpha/

Did you you download using the link at the top of the of this page to download the client?

My PC Specs:

Intel Core i7-4790k @4.3ghz with Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Fan Cooler

Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H Intel LGA1150 Z97 ATX Motherboard

Gigabyte GTX 980 SC 4GB GPU DDR5

16GB Corsair Vengance Preformance RAM @1600mhz DDR3

1TB HDD and 500GB SSD

Zalman H1 Full Tower Case

64Bit Operating System on Windows 8.1

Logitech G27 Force Feedback Wheel with Trackir 5 with Track Clip Pro

You are kidding me???Yes i download 0.1.1. r2 from main page.....there is no link for 0.1.1. alpha!!!!

Where i can find it link for 0.1.1. alpha....because on main page is only for 0.1.1. r2
And look here is super compatibility with 1.14.2s ....its work realy fine!!!!!!!!!!!!Untitled-1.png

since it don't match with the right format how to create a bug this reported bug is:

REJECTED

please take note if you create other bug/suggestion it must be insert with the right format  

do read this:http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/5-bug-report-format-must-be-followed/