Problem possibly occurred when accessing general processes in TruckersMP due to the recent release of new Chinese steam platform

[TR-Team]*EM_Edmund

Developers

These days Valve officially announced that a new version of steam designed for Chinese region, 蒸汽平台 (Zheng Qi Ping Tai, the Chinese translation of steam platform), will be released only for Chinese players to access to games, including ETS2 and ATS. ZhengQi (abbr. of chinese steam platform) seems to be an independent platform of steam, which means TruckersMP could no longer able to access steam game process in China. So would it possible if TruckersMP add API to that recently announced Chinese steam platform?

relative links: https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-china-will-be-almost-entirely-independent-of-steam/

https://www.pcgamer.com/valve-and-perfect-world-are-bringing-steam-to-china/

I hereby appreciate your further considerations and related supports of any type.

Edmund,

Chenxi-VTC Translator & Media

Aug 22, 2019

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

I know that TruckersMP is very popular in China. Chinese people enjoy to spend times in TruckersMP servers. I think you should contact with TruckersMP staff members related to your request in the feedback system.

Hello,

All suggestions regarding the future of our project or anything else should be either posted on our forum here (remember to use our format that is here), or via our feedback system here. If you have any questions then feel free to contact our support team here. Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind regards,

szykaro23

TruckersMP Staff

As you said, you can continue to use the international version of the steam platform. We do not yet know if TMP will act. We don't know yet. Let's wait for good news.:D

2 hours ago, szykaro23 said:

Hello,

All suggestions regarding the future of our project or anything else should be either posted on our forum here (remember to use our format that is here), or via our feedback system here. If you have any questions then feel free to contact our support team here. Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind regards,

szykaro23

TruckersMP Staff

Thanks szykaro. I forgot this function lol.  

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived