Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game crashes as soon as connection to a server is made.

knapton

Mod Version: Version 0.1.1 r2 and Version 0.1.1 
Controllers Used: Xbox 360 controller
Description of Issue: Game crashes as soon as connection is made to the server.
How to reproduce: Tab out of a working game, activate Razor game booster, tab back into game that is no longer responding.

Any attempt after crashes when connection to any server is made. No errors in game log and client log. Re-installed MP,

restarted pc with no avail. game works fine in single player.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

Crash loghttp://pastebin.com/tK2dDATT 

When the most recent logs were posted I had no external programs running except steam. I do not tab out of the game until I am certain it crashes- 5 or so minutes- should take less than 30 seconds. Currently it has decided to operate again. I cannot figure out a pattern of what could be causing this. I am aware there are no errors in any of the logs other than the crash log which I do not know how to decode. If it breaks again I will post updated logs. Thank you for you help attempts.

• 4 weeks later...